Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today (3471 Views)

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Alligator Killed Today In Lagos By Navy (Photos) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by sheedy407(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
It took us much courage to locate and kill the snake this morning after we saw it trying to climb the fence.

Don't know where to post it, MOD's like lalasticlara can help

Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by sheedy407(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
More

Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by DaBullIT(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmmm

Snake and FP , be like Fayose and Ponmo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by sheedy407(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
flexxyworld

Where r dou?
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by SweetieConstie(f): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Really scary!shocked embarassed
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by misreal(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Make i enter bus wey lalasticlala go carry go fp... grin grin ;Dlalasticlala come and take egunje for fp. shocked
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Businessideas: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Just put it in any section, our snake -loving moderators will find it and straight to fp. You are welcome to naialand where you get all latest snake-related news cool
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Luckylife(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Book in case .
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by ramdris(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
[size=50pt]OMG[/size] shocked shocked

Can't find my Phone....
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Rhaspody(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Morning food don show
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by DLuciano: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
really scary, thank God it was killed.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Next stop, inside pot for the next hot plate snake pepper soup. LOL

Lalasticlala, I no you don't like snake pepper soup, but I know you know what to do. grin
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Over here Lalasticlala

shocked something is inside the tummy!
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by absoluteSuccess: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
We are thanking God,

nairalanders are accomplishing great feat.

Thanksgiving day,

who killled lalasticlala's snake.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
shocked the snake big. Make i park here cheesy
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by joseph1832(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
We are thanking God, nairalanders are accomplishing great feat.
Great feat?, by killing snakes and getting lalasticlala to take it to front page for all to see. Lol.

Indeed, the feat is truly great.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Chehoova shocked

If e no enter FP, make my complexion change from fair to dark
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by SweetieConstie(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Chehoova shocked

If e no enter FP, make my complexion change from fair to dark

LmAo!! gringrin
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Curlieweed: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
1. Wetin the snake do you? Snake dey him own, jejely you go kill am. You wan make we praise for reducing our biodiversity. When rat begin dey chase you commot house now.

2. Why is this in the politics section. Unless that snake is an apeeshit political thug, I will advise the mods to do the "needful".
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by iykekelvins(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by evy1(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
FP food don ready.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by whitestar01(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Fp material pls
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by absoluteSuccess: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Great feat?, by killing snakes and getting lalasticlala to take it to front page for all to see. Lol.

Indeed, the feat is truly great.

if the snake bite the boy nko, no be another things we go dey talk as in, anaconda junior bit nairaland, snake's whereabout unknown.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Elnino4ladies: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jeezz! I hate snake
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by fratermathy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is a harmless constrictor snake that doesn't even possess venom. Why would you kill it? There are thousands of Americans you can sell this to who would want it as a pet.

We really need to reinvestigate the sanctity of life, whether animal or human, in Nigeria!
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by flexxyworld(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
sheedy407:
flexxyworld
Where r dou?
Bros where was this? Really big snake indeed..waow..
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Yyeske(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
I hate this creature, don't quote me negatively o, just my opinion and conviction.
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
harmless to humans. tho it can constrict dogs goats chicken etc. simply relocate it inside the bush. we take education seriously in this countru yet we are still uneducated. keep killing u hear
Re: Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today by druxy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
eddyjibs:
harmless to humans. tho it can constrict dogs goats chicken etc. simply relocate it inside the bush. we take education seriously in this countru yet we are still uneducated. keep killing u hear

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Crack This Airtel Mifi? / Samsung Working On Flexible Phone With Less Battery Use / 192.168.1.1 Admin Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.