Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven (338 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Without doubt, we all know most churches forbids christian women wearing pants(trousers).

I talked to a lady yesterday who once lived with her pastor. She lived with the pastor for like 10yrs and she never for once wore a trouser cos her pastor said its a sin(not because she doesn't like it).

Due to some issues I knw not, the lady left the pastors house few months ago, I saw her yesterday and she was looking very pretty in that slim pink jean she wore. I asked her why she's not been wearing that since I'v known her and she said its because her pastor forbids it.

Now to my point, why do I think most christians wnt make heaven?! Most christians hide their true behaviour cos they believe there pastors will frown at it, and the moment they realise they are far away from that pastor, they bring out their true self.

Amos 5:21-23 shows how "God" hates pretence....

So, my dear christians, THINK!!!

Guess you people. ll rather listen to your pastors than read your bible.
Re: Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven by mast555(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
true talk
Re: Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven by abbeyology88(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
@Poster

What u said is just a %100 FACT.

It is true, and everybody knows that.

I applaud ur observation.

Have a 9ce day.

*quickly turns back*

But ur topic is too judgmental. U dnt hav 2 conclude on weda they'll make heaven or not (it is God's responsibility). U shld hav emphasized on SIN, not HEAVEN.

Hav a nice day.
Re: Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven by whitestar01(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Christ said it all, if love u worldliness u hate me if love me u will hate the world. Our problem is that we wnt to live the way we like more than way GOD likes, why? Forget about people says bc talk is cheap, it's all about what God says

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Going To The Early Mass/Service Is Not An Excuse To Be Untidy / Are You On The Track?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.