Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,852 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Freeze Reveals He Has Cure For Nigerian Oaps With Fake Accent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reveals He Has Cure For Nigerian Oaps With Fake Accent (621 Views)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Reveals He Has Cure For Nigerian Oaps With Fake Accent by baddman200: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is common for Nigerian media personalities to form an accent when on air.

It is believed that OAPs with accents tend to have a better careers than those without it. In the wake of a woman that was said to have developed an accent in the US after a surgery, Freeze relates the topic to Nigerian radio presenters.

Below is what he wrote

Oyinbo people sha….. How could they say that ‘Foreign accent syndrome’ is rare and bizarre? It happens everyday here to Nigerian babes and radio presenters! Once they get a visa to Dubai or Malaysia they automatically fall ill with this sickness.

We Radio personalities have been known to contract this incurable illness, as soon as a microphone is switched on. Symptoms include mild to severe attitude change, hallucinations, slurring or exaggerating the letter ‘R’ and overnight BRITISH or American accent, or in rare cases a combination of both British and American accents.

It can’t be cured but symptoms can somewhat be managed, though prognosis is not good, and 90% of the time, identity can become blurred and personality disoriented, leading to various degrees of psychological problems********

I have some pills that sort of worked for me, so if you can recommend someone with this illness maybe I can give them some of mine

Source http://ibileunited.net/freeze-reveals-he-has-cure-for-nigerian-oaps-with-fake-accent/

Re: Freeze Reveals He Has Cure For Nigerian Oaps With Fake Accent by tripplephi: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
he will soon fade, he thinks his social sarcasm is always gonna be in vogue. rubbish
Re: Freeze Reveals He Has Cure For Nigerian Oaps With Fake Accent by shyling(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
He should man up and go after his estranged wife and kids. Not pushing them onto his mother!

(1) (Reply)

Skibi And Five Star / Post Your Free Advert At Peco Entertainment Hub Now / Humblesmith Shares Photos As He Bags Endorsement Deal & Launches $2,000 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.