Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover (47749 Views)

Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Sonia Ibrahim And Taabazuing's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Favolly(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
She looks like me
Same awkward lankiness too embarassed
#OkBaiBai

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by chigoizie7(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
sheedy407:
She is too pretty.
I need to snatch her,at least the soldier guy looks gentle,he cant do anything

That guy na MP ooh.

Can u imagine how someone whose job is to discipline our mad naija souja's will handle u if u near his bae?

Dis one no be case of falz and simi ooh
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by chikason68(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
The babe fine oh...who has her number?.
I want to snatch her from the soldier.
I dey pity u in advance bro. Make him hear am sef, na die be dat
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey,is the guy a nigerian or ghanian?
Nigerian soldiers don't wear rank on the shoulder. he is definitely not a Nigerian soldier
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by omogidi234(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
sheedy407:
She is too pretty.
I need to snatch her,at least the soldier guy looks gentle,he cant do anything

Bros, that MP means Military Police, they are usually in charge of disciplining soldiers. If an ordinary soldier is brutal, then expect a Military Police officer to be "Brutest". Please pardon my use of English, I need to let you feel the impact in expression so that you won't feel it with your body.

Don't mind his look oh!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lekewatt:
Se na dt 52k chicken feed ds padi go use take kia of ds creamious chick? I pity 4 am, him neva shi chumtin grin
OLODO sighted
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lekewatt:
Se na dt 52k chicken feed ds padi go use take kia of ds creamious chick? I pity 4 am, him neva shi chumtin grin
OLODO sighted! however, do u mean 52k Cedes or 52k Naira?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Ekaka1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojun50:
I want to date a Soldier or navel woman pls help me pass my number to any in case u see one.
Every woman has a navel now haba wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by niyot124: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
uchwar1:
Nigerian soldiers don't wear rank on the shoulder. he is definitely not a Nigerian soldier

I have seen nigerian soldier wear that 'mp' military police band too. 'Mp' is not a rank but more like a law enforcement agency within the military . Served in the barracks.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Lekewatt(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
uchwar1:
OLODO sighted! however, do u mean 52k Cedes or 52k Naira?
ur foreign.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Lekewatt(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
uchwar1:
between me n u, na who come be d OLODO? See as u confidently write trash. OLODIOUS fellow.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by fmrule(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Both of u luk perfectly match but don't carry this lady to ur boss.... Olewu o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

I have seen nigerian soldier wear that 'mp' military police band too. 'Mp' is not a rank but more like a law enforcement agency within the military . Served in the barracks.
hahahaha! I wonder how people will feel disappointed seeing ur post. guess u don't know what a shoulder is?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lekewatt:
ur foreign.
no but u. but I'm sorry to say u r Olodo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lekewatt:
between me n u, na who come be d OLODO? See as u confidently write trash. OLODIOUS fellow.
honestly, u are the olodo. just help urself and ask questions, then come back and thank me later
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by niyot124: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
uchwar1:
hahahaha! I wonder how people will feel disappointed seeing ur post. guess u don't know what a shoulder is?
I thought you were referring to the 'mp' he wore as a band.

Nd I believe it 'soldier' not 'shoulder' grin

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Lekewatt(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
uchwar1:
honestly, u are the olodo. just help urself and ask questions, then come back and thank me later
uchwar1:
olodious fellow. I guex u r mama Piss room mate. 4 ur mind nw u knw book o. Ur foreign there.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

I thought you were referring to the 'mp' he wore as a band.

Nd I believe it 'soldier' not 'shoulder' grin
I am sure u didn't understand what I wrote. I wrote that "Nigerian soldiers don't wear rank on the shoulder". the officer is wearing 2 stars on his shoulder while Nigerian soldiers wear theirs on the chest.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by uchwar1: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lekewatt:
grin angryolodious fellow. I guex u r mama Piss room mate. 4 ur mind nw u knw book o. Ur foreign there.
I don't understand u
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by tayo200(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can't wait
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Theoflux(m): 1:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Soldier go soldier come soldier do wetin you want but don't fall in love with me
Yes she don enter and is a one chance...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by Maghan37: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2016
ojun50:
I want to date a Soldier or navel woman pls help me pass my number to any in case u see one.
Guy it seems u enjoy BDSM a lot because only those with a death wish have such. grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by ojun50(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Maghan37:
Guy it seems u enjoy BDSM a lot because only those with a death wish have such. grin grin

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by tropaz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
adellam16:
y r u so evil? I saw d bulge but I commot my eye. Why evils?

Smiles...u self ehn...wetin ur eyes dey find 4 dia nah
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by devlishGINGER(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
You money is important
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover by SURElee(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Sonia Ibrahim, is she by any means related to Juliet Ibrahim?

I know JI has a Sonia sister also.

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her