Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Posting Tweets On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Posting Tweets On My Blog (433 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Nairaland Is Africa's Most Visited Website And Largest Forum Today:afz Tweets / Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posting Tweets On My Blog by donaldeke(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
I want any useful information on how to post tweets on my blog. pls anyone with useful information should pls contact me on whatsapp or phone call 08038505261. i will really appreciate at any cost.
Re: Posting Tweets On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
donaldeke:
I want any useful information on how to post tweets on my blog. pls anyone with useful information should pls contact me on whatsapp or phone call 08038505261. i will really appreciate at any cost.
your question is some how not clear. Do you mean posting tweet like you are posting articles to your blog or you mean connecting twitter widget to display your tweets as a feed on your blog or you mean auto posting your articles to your twitter page
Re: Posting Tweets On My Blog by donaldeke(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am a blogger of news and happening within and outside the country. What do u do when i get tweets i want to post from tweeter to my account? copy and paste does not work and the conventional print screen does not also work.
Re: Posting Tweets On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
donaldeke:
Am a blogger of news and happening within and outside the country. What do u do when i get tweets i want to post from tweeter to my account? copy and paste does not work and the conventional print screen does not also work.
now i get your point. Well, you can screenshot the tweets and upload to your blog as image and then write the text if you wish. That is how its mostly done by those who post tweets update gist on their blog or forums

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Adsense For Nigeria Bloggers / Don't Panic - Facebook Isn't Making All Of Your Photos Public / Recommended Forum For every Tech Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.