Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

W3schools Exams - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / W3schools Exams (1728 Views)

Get Your W3schools Offline Download Here / W3schools Certification In Html Xhtml Css Php And Asp / Is W3schools.com Certification Real? Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W3schools Exams by ockomput: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2009
hi gud people,
i am interested in taking an exam with w3schools (www.w3schools.com) but i am wondering if anyone who has sat for their exams b4 wld mind sharing his/her experience with me.  grin grin grin
i mean what were the questions like and how relevant to the field of study were their questions and also how soon did they send your certification and what you think about them generally grin
thanks so much
Re: W3schools Exams by yawatide(f): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2009
I am not a fan of certifications as anyone can cram and pass, without grasping a thing, but if you must take an exam, I wouldn't go for w3schools. I haven't taken the exams myself but from what I gather, the questions are very basic and easy. I would rather go for a brainbench or CIW.

Just visit your nearest Prometric center and find out what exams they are offering. I can guarantee you that w3schools exam won't be one of them.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Lightbox Evolution For Wordpress / 2 Passionate Co-moderators Needed. Interested?? / How To Win A Car In The New MTN App Developer's Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.