Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Share Your Experience With Messi/barcelona Fans After The Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Share Your Experience With Messi/barcelona Fans After The Loss (353 Views)

Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Messi/barcelona Fans After The Loss by PigMeat: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Before the final match between chile vs argentina, they have been this arguement in the viewing centre between the ronaldo fans and messi fans, it has always been a hot one, especially after ronaldo missed the penalty shoot out against austria. The same arguement has been on here on nairaland between the fans of the both living legends. As a ronaldo fan i know what i faced in the viewing centre after ronaldo narrowly qualified, infact after the match between portugal and hungary ended, the whole messi fans came for head, their thought was that with the 3points portugal would not qualify, not until it was shown on the screen that portugal qualified as best loosers. With portugals qualification i had another courage to argue with them, in this arguement messi fans will tell u how messi will snatch the ballon d'or from ronaldo after argentina defeats chile, we(ronaldo fans) in the other side will remind them how chile defeated them the last time, they will tell us it history. To incapsulate the long story, i know u experienced similar thing at your own end, what was the experience before and after messilonia lost the final? Whats the relationship between you and his fan at the moment?
As for me, i am heading to the viewing centre for the spain vs italy match where we(ronaldo and messi fans) will play our own verbal match there too. I just cant wait to reach there.

(1) (Reply)

NFF Set Up Keshi’s Burial Committee / How Europe Udeveloped African Football / Keshi’s Burial Rites Begin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.