Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (23810 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by rattlesnake(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
If deeper life vote against you your political career goes into depths

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by vislabraye(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

politically or church politics?

Both ways...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by baddyoosha: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life ! SMH
receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
baddyoosha:
receive sense in Jesus name

amen.

U receive sense also in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by vinceton: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
SweetSureboy:

He is not one of those who beg for their share of national cake...FYI.

His purpose in each of those states that u see him snap with their governor is to hold programmes and it is only courteous to visit the state government because the church would have written to the state government informing them of the program.

Did u see the one he snapped with the VP in Abuja on Friday? He went to PMB to beg for National cake too?
what connection does he have with politicians?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
vislabraye:

Both ways...

the second child worldly wedding which he attended? Lets start from there...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by vinceton: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

controversy oti poju.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by vinceton: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
GOODNESS2020:

Does he look like somebody looking for national cake? Besides where is the cake now?
u don't tell who is looking for national cake from facial looks
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
vinceton:
controversy oti poju.

lobatan
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by naxman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
xana101:
Nice one The only true pastor I can trust

wat of Eneche n MySelf
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by tosinjay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
legundarybeans:
May God bless all the ministers who are TRULY doing his work and will.
Amen
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by tosinjay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

the second child worldly wedding which he attended?
Lets start from there...
How was it worldly? He married from outside the church, does that make it worldly? It's just some old church traditions which isn't necessarily Biblical that Kumiyi himself has started trashing out now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by spencekat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Jonathan would have knelt down to welcome the man[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Did GEJ kneel to welcome Daddy Adeboye?Some people self.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by octopusfreaky(f): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

dude blackfire,sweetsure boy has answers to ur questions okay
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by octopusfreaky(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

the second child worldly wedding which he attended? Lets start from there...
lol, u really lyk arguing and discord right
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by smarleybiz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Great packages for the kogites dis year 2016

first, it was pastor Lazarus Muoka, the general overseer of the Lords chosen charismatic revival ministry..

Now, we have pastor W.F Kumuyi another great salvation preacher...

I challenge every other pastors to emulate this two great men of God by preaching salvation ND leading souls to the kingdom of God.....I LOVE MY CHURCH AND PASTOR and I LOVE GOD THE MOST...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
pastor kumuyi news ti take over front po age this days o
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
tosinjay:

How was it worldly? He married from outside the church, does that make it worldly? It's just some old church traditions which isn't necessarily Biblical that Kumiyi himself has started trashing out now.

*hits my head on the wall*.

Do u know how many wonderful brothers and sisters in the 7os , 8os , and 90s who did similar things and were excommunicated, and there life turned upside down... The spiritual trauma .

So u mean there is one law for them and another for G'S family.

It reeks of hypocrisy and man made law.

*sips kunu, eats dog meat*
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by unclesteve2k4: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Keep visiting governors and collect your national cake

May God forgive you. If only you know the calibre of this man of God, you will not say what you said. This is a man that own no personal property than the bungalow where he lives in Ayobo-lagos. And the house is even own by the Church. What does he need money for from the governor? He's not one of those.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol, u really lyk arguing and discord right

discord that is what deeper life sowed in my family...

Nobody can sit down with other without arguing ...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by 1envoy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
And i ask myself wath have i done for my lord, look at the old man he was in Benue state on SATURDAY for workers meeting,was in Nassarawa state on SUNDAY for worship service,was in Abuja that same sunday evening for revival crusade,was in kogi state today MONDAY for bible study,he will be in Minna Niger state tomorow for leaders meeting.more strenght sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
dude blackfire,sweetsure boy has answers to ur questions okay

tag along.

So where is this sweetsure boi?

*brings out my 3 point*
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by ffo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

Do u know how many wonderful brothers and sisters in the 7os , 8os , and 90s who did similar things and were excommunicated, and there life turned upside down... The spiritual trauma .

a beg, talk another stop. its stale.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Btruth:
Let the real crusade start.
d crusade start since yestady, miracle galore, even muslims got their miracles, God is great., He's impartial.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Blackfire(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
ffo:

a beg, talk another stop. its stale.

lying to people that this is the standard of God... But when it gets to GS family it becomes normal.

Like u said is stale..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by tim1256(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Keep visiting governors and collect your national cake
Why are you this daft?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by ndornu87(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

lying to people that this is the standard of God... But when it gets to GS family it becomes normal.

Like u said is stale..
Dude chill, remember you're not just talking about a pastor, you're talking about an elderly man too so choose you words wisely
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by buchilino(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2016
GOODNESS2020:

Does he look like somebody looking for national cake? Besides where is the cake now?

don't mind d cucumber
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by buchilino(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

all these ur argument, I don't c a single point in it. I seriously don't if u have been 2 d church or a member. cos if ur were a member, u wouldn't b blabbering about
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by swezenberg(m): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2016
I am not a deeper life member but my spirit always tells me this man is of God. I have no iota of doubt about him.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by Theoflux(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2016
xana101:
Nice one The only true pastor I can trust
#mog + #sg = visionary government.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello by vislabraye(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

Both ways...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / 2022: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies, Says Presidential Jet Will Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.