Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,018 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text (652 Views)

FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week / 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
A little while ago, I checked my email box where I saw a congratulatory message from "locatemie.com," an online store, I assumed. However, what stunned me was that applicants were asked to part with $40 to partake in a text that would be conducted by them.

Did anybody receive that message here?
Re: Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by ariyike25(f): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Just checked d site given 4 successful candidates nd I saw my name there wif $40k payment for job text o...........no need asking pple if they are scammer or not.........they've shown who dey are.
Re: Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by whiten: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
They must b a learner for doing that..Ole Olee Olee @ locatemie
Re: Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by masks(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Also got a mail from them and couldn't stop laughing. 39.99$ to get a job?
Re: Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by astutephemy(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2016
I kip wondering too... how a job applicant will be able to pay that.. $40 multiply by the current exchange ... God have mercy on job applicant
Re: Locatemie.com Asked Applicants To Pay $40 For Text by flaventcomms: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
I saw some post that locatemie is scam and they are asking applicant to pay $40 to get job.

This make me call the onwner of the business to clarify the issue. From his explanation, their is no scam or fraud in their site. Its a new business launching into market soon. Here is what he said:

Yes I do but to scam anyone. Am from a network marketing background. As a network marketer, before you can become a market or distributor of a product or service, you have to purchase that product or service first. That was the idea behind our pay system and why we request that payment, but immediately I got message from 2 people telling me about dissatisfaction about it, I cancel it. Infact some were calling me ole in their message, I just smile because I know that not what it is. Its just a misunderstanding, I were I in their shoe I might do the same but no body even call except you. So bro, no one is paying any thing. My God grace, we will soon launch and our site will be everywhere.

That was what the owner said. So its real guys, locatemie will be another internet house hold name.

(1) (Reply)

, / New African Development Bank Job Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions) / Admin / Finance Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.