Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Crazy Experience At The Baber's Shop Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Crazy Experience At The Baber's Shop Today (622 Views)

"Tired Naira Notes" My Experience At Stanbic IBTC Today - Castrokins / See The 5 Killer S.ex Positions Thatmake Women Go Crazy In Bed / A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Crazy Experience At The Baber's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Well, it's such a funny experience today my brothers and sisters, NA my baber's generator mess up and if I tell u wetin my eyes see today ehn no be small gbege. I set out this afternoon to have a cut as I use just one barber always, na so I reach my barber's to have an haircut unfortunately his generator is with the engineer nearby who was trying to service the gen, I stood for almost an hour but the engineer was still busy with it, na so I just sey make I waka comot see if I fit get my hair cut else where cry not knowing trouble wey dey await me o grin I took a bike to the next street, na so I jam this first salon, I waka pass immediately I see their package and the face of the guys Wey dey inside, after 2shops na so I see this salon.... I waka enter na so I see this man Wey smile like hungry man wey done see food close to him na one small boy, I sat down the man relate with the small boy to arrange something as usual(fuel), I was feeling uncomfortable with the look of the salon, I boldly sat down sha, cheesy cheesy . This man just waka come my side and I gave him my clipper, from the way he take set my clipper sharp sharp sef done fear me , he grabbed my head, pull my ear and began to cut fast fast chai I don suffer with the wey this bros take hold my ear as if he wan pull am comot cheesy I begin to dey fear , I was busy praying sey make God see me through o, he took powder take jampack my face and neck like sey I be dullbaby , he got to the shape aspect I began to pray sey make this bros no cut my throat with clipper, na so he grab my ear, hold my head as if e wan kill person, as I see sey my neck Don dey pain me, I just grab my head comot and stood up immediately tell the bros sey e Don do, na so God just safe me for the hand of this expert barber but I got a clean look sha grin cheesy mynd44 and lalasticlala Abeg come make I show the salon make U sef go barb there

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Disgrace! Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts Ooni Of Ife & His Queen / Accident At Toyota (pix) / Some Movies Stars Their Movie Roles Have Affected Their Social/real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.