Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (961 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / Factors That Can Lead To Sexual Impurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ifenes(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2016
The hell yahweh created?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
W here in the bible can we find that please
Re: . by lepasharon(f): 3:33am On Jun 28, 2016
grin crap

1 Like

Re: . by princefunmmy(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2016
But you can watch passion of Christ abi

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2016
avoidhellfire
pls can you suggest any good foreign Christian movies I can see?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Christians should note that watching violent films is wrong. by violent films, I mean films where murder and killing occurs. thou shall not commit murder. there is what you call condoning of sin, condoning a sin means you tolerate the sin. by watching violent films although you are not committing the sin of murder you are condoning murder. you will discover that most of the action and thriller films contain violence and a Christian should not watch such films. I advise Christians to watch true Christian films on true Christian channels or watch DVDs after you have made sure they don't contain violence.

But yet you advise everyone to read the bible - a book ridden with more violence and killings than any action/adventure/ horror movie ever made.

You are talking about committing sin by watching murder, hence condoning it. But didn't your god condone murder of babies and pregnant women? Didn't your god condone murder of thousands of men and children?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by johnydon22(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

But yet you advise everyone to read the bible - a book ridden with more violence and killings than any action/adventure/ horror movie ever made.

You are talking about committing sin by watching murder, hence condoning it. But didn't your god condone murder of babies and pregnant women? Didn't your god condone murder of thousands of men and children?

Yes he doesn't condone murder but he reveres and almost worships a book that not only does but charges infanticide, genocide, smashing babies on rocks, ripping pregnant women open.

But don't watch action movies... The bible is horror/action movie enough

The surface thinking and hypocrisy of Christians is always their undoing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Busayorafael(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Christianity is synonymous with hypocrisy. Lol
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2016
A God that said "thou shalt not kill" early in the BuyBull but then spent the rest of the book commanding them to kill shouldn't be taken seriously

A god that is "not a man that he should lie" but sent lying spirit to people should not be taken seriously
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: . by princefunmmy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

what is passion of the Christ? Did Jesus Christ say we should portray Him in film? passion of the Christ is a film that was created by Mel Gibson who is a member of the occult. a mature Christian will not watch a film like passion of the Christ because it contains violence and because it blasphemously displays the false image of Jesus Christ.
Wonderful! So you've even watched the movie
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
You're kidding me....
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Christians should note that watching violent films is wrong. by violent films, I mean films where murder and killing occurs. thou shall not commit murder. there is what you call condoning of sin, condoning a sin means you tolerate the sin. by watching violent films although you are not committing the sin of murder you are condoning murder. you will discover that most of the action and thriller films contain violence and a Christian should not watch such films. I advise Christians to watch true Christian films on true Christian channels or watch DVDs after you have made sure they don't contain violence.
What of the Passion Of Christ? Jesus was beaten and killed in the movie. Guy or lady, gain knowledge before posting and stop posting incoherence. Being a Christian doesn't mean I should be hypocritic and sanctimonious.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Style In Town That Against The Religion / Have You Any Room For Jesus? / See What A Chinese Woman Had To Say About Nigerians And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.