Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (50958 Views)

When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by azimibraun: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Common Sense wey scarce pass Forex.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
If you can observe, you see the church is still filled with black Nigeria n's, no Europeans there... Black's and vanity is just so inseparable... Black animals as always

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by slimthugchimee(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:

Do you think it is in Nigeria such held! Know what you say Mr!
so you think its only in nigeria that fake currency is used.............get sense dude

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Ezekiel68(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2016
wait i no grab...shey na real gun abi wetin?
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by farmer99: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2016
$1=#350, money sprayed=$1000000, pls help convert it # and tell me latter.
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:
No wonder there was no white person in the hall, they can't be as st*pid as this. If you want to give the church money for your child dedication, put it in an envelope, chikena! Not all these showing the house of God.
Later when they laugh at us and call us slaves we'll be shouting #BlackLivesMatter. Honestly the same mental disease that plagues Africans is with Black Americans too, see them waste all their money or giant chains to wear on their neck, or 'big ass houses' they will never completely use. You see rich white people thinking of the next businesses to invest in. Or Jewish people thinking of the next business to take over. But we blacks? As long as we have food, parties, and sex, we're satisfied.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by chubbygal(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2016
That's the way they do it .

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by PaulAdeka(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2016
I really dont care

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Daniyomex(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
seems the money spraying gun was intentionally invented for Nigerians
I can't help agreeing with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by kobonaire(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
I've never understood wearing shades inside a building .... never. The fact that they are called sunglasses itself should register. Also just common sense ... like you would not use an umbrella indoors cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by kettle84(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
So tacku
the amount of money is not as much as the quantity E-money sprayed with his money pumping machine. Nigerians and money pump. lols
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
MADNESS.
How can U find a White man there.. ?
Are they that stupid..?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
vanity upon vanity.

how did we lose our values?

if only the money spray gun would make the marriage last longer than the life span of a fruit-fly.

no hating. happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by lumzybo: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2016
I guess after the STUP!D act of show-off, the church ushers will go arnd sweeping n picking the money.

A place of worship av been turned into a social gathering. Hmmmmn...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by JuanDeDios: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2016
princefunmmy:
Same dollar that is an hot cake here and sells for #350?.. Mehn!
God answer my prayer too
Not so you can live like this idiot, I hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by djgreenland(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2016
And after they will say there is no money in the country, our GROSS NATIONAL INCOME is being wasted.... God help us...
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by MrHenshaw: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2016
And he may not have a befitting house in nigeria.Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by meltiplexer: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2016
saintkel:
Nigeria is a funny country. We hv d poor ones yet there r bastard trillionaires

One thing that i know for sure is that nobody will spray money like this if he work hard to get them,only drug dealer and corrupt politician act like that. Naijabet man say so

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by tuscani: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2016
people arr spending their hard earn money we are complaining. Yet buhari can spend millions to fuel plane, estacode, etc to treat just ear infection, and we do not call that waste
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by angayejay(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
princefunmmy:
Same dollar that is an hot cake here and sells for #350?.. Mehn!
God answer my prayer too
You will have to work your azz off. If not nothing for u ooo
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by younglas: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2016
if you are rich and want to make your self popular go to the church
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by younglas: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2016
if you are rich and want to make your self popular go to the church ;Di
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Spain007(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
seems the money spraying gun was intentionally invented for Nigerians
I thot as much bro...instead of inventing dollar printing machines at affordable price... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by lordkhalifa(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
I can't see any Money or Gun undecided
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by enshi(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Ofcourse you can't see the whites in this show of shame and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by soluction: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Guys dis Device is intesionary made for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
i am shocked that the Pastor could allow such thing to happen. What would Jesus do if he was there in flesh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by samvega: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Its not real money.You cant do that in Amsterdam without attracting attention of security agents. Google cash cannon and you will find many sellers of it. Its also on Amazon and ebay. They also sell the fake money with your photo imprinted if you like.

Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by doskie(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Forget the Amsterdam there, that church is filled with blacks.
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by maursatt: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2016
This is Socio welfare money, if you are in Europe you know what I mean , because you can't work in construction company and spray them like this. Anyway, this is the life of the black race always very loud.
Re: Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service by doskie(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Later when they laugh at us and call us slaves we'll be shouting #BlackLivesMatter. Honestly the same mental disease that plagues Africans is with Black Americans too, see them waste all their money or giant chains to wear on their neck, or 'big ass houses' they will never completely use. You see rich white people thinking of the next businesses to invest in. Or Jewish people thinking of the next business to take over. But we blacks? As long as we have food, parties, and sex, we're satisfied.
you're right. One northern governor whose child was graduating from an American University, went to donate a whole building complex for them to use as business center. Can't remember how many millions it cost. Yet the same man has never bought even plastic chairs for the local University in his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.