Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,487 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War (554 Views)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by investnow2013: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2016
If Buhari's bank sponsors his election with 27 million Naira for his nomination form , it is strategic business and political calculation . But If Fayose's bank sponsors Fayose's election , it is corruption.

If Diezani, a former shell top executive, owns a house abroad, it is corruption. But If Buratai, a career military man, owns two houses abroad, it is called money saving skills.

If Dangote owes Banks Billions of Naira, it is strategic business acumen. But If Ben Bruce does same, it is corrupt bad debt and his business must close down.

If Jonathan keeps 9 presidential jets, it is corruption and callousness, but If Buhari keeps same 9 presidential jets, its a sign that he means well for the people!

Welcome to Buhari's Animal farm . Cc:Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by investnow2013: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Lalasticlala Must Hear this!
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Ezedon(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Human right is my property therefore Animal cant dash me my property
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by investnow2013: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2016
If You critize Goodluck Jonathan, You are a true son of the soil, but if you critize buhara, you are corrupt!.
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Oblitz(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2016
I see
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by InfomejobsN: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Which ever way, looters must vomit our Money

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by LordVoldemort(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by mrvitalis(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2016
A clean man has nothing to fear. .. And would declare his properties in his or her asset declaration form.. . And am sure they asked how u got those properties.. .
I remember when my mom did hers as a government teacher she had plots of land in But bayelsa and port harcourt.. . Efcc invited her and after explanation they apologised and she moved on
D question should be why didn't Alison declare her properties if she got them by clean means...
Get a court order and request efcc to explain how burantai got his wealth am sure they will give u... .
Politicians Dont feed me and I don't support alot of them... but truth is the truth
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by PehaKaso: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2016
UK
Re: The Logic Of Buhari's Anti Corruption War by moyakz(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2016
if u reveal aisha is corrupt,you are fighting some1's wife,but if itz just iweala,diezani,oduah-you are fight kwaruption.

no office of the first lady bcoz we now have two-office of the FIRST-WIFE<aisha> and of the LAST-DAUGHTER<Zahra>

(1) (Reply)

What Is Brexit / Kwara State Workers Protest Over The Non-payment Of Their Salaries (photos) / Photos: Governor Wike Visits The Family Of Late Captain Elechi Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.