Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport (30132 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by mohciz69(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
The Kingdom gets allocations from Abuja my brother. These Kings are just monarchial remnants of yesterdays. They add no value to us in this apps generation

the former king stayed in his palace and there was no tangible development
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
drkells:
Welcome back king Solomon of our time
Yet, solomon can not use an Android Phone neither can he not be scared by mere sight of a car. The wisdom of 300BC is the foolishness of 2016AD
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
mohciz69:

the former king stayed in his palace and there was no tangible development
Dont blame the Kings, they are mere figure-heards. This is Democracy, not Absolute Monarchy. I know our polity is confusing and our politicians confused. But some of us still make use of our brain.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kolatilly: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
welcome oba of all yoruba land.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Bigchee72: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
livhorgng:
Let's learn to tell the TRUTH a King ought NOT to be a traveler point and blank. Let the World come to him/her for advice etc.

Trash.

He left here with more than he came, which will be a benefit to Ife and Yoruba culture. I personally have something I'm working on in the future that will hopefully involve his input to help further solidify the strengthening of our culture here in the states among the diaspora....the STRONGEST surviving culture out of all black African cultures that left our shores during the middle passage.

I thank him for taking part of my program here and taking the time out to answer questions asked of him from the diaspora. To see an African American state senator speaking Yoruba as he handed our King a declaration for Yoruba Day in New York was a blessing.

Long live our king and he being a torch to light the black world ablaze while you sit here beating your fingers to the keyboard complaining.

Now on to the business of building Olokun Park, a healthcare island and bettering our city.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Etinosajay(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
drkells:
Royalty deserves respect and honour mostly a great ooni of ife

And the royal father's of other tribes do not deserve respect? Only yours?

Your folks should learn to give same respect to others too
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AreaFada2: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
scholes0:
Erubo o, Ooni.
Welcome.

Are you Owo guy?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by jewel2018: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
The traveling Ooni, is he going somewhere or coming back ? Dont know who gave that boy the crown. A king is supposed to be at the Kingdom while the world visits him.
. Your son will soon tell you that statement soon...haba! Senseless comment faa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by jewel2018: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

There is nothing like curse, neither is there anything like blessings. Focus on improving your brain-mechanics instead of defending a touring Ooni who has long forgotten his terms of reference.
is there any area the king is affecting you negatively right now, at least buy one if there is still brain in any market near u faa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by jewel2018: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
You see some people crucifying the Ooni for travelling as if the travel budget is being financed by their 5 states governors.

It's pure jealousy. Let them look around and see if any of their kings is as classy as the young Ooni.

abi! I wonder ooo, make dem tell me if na their papa money or FG money e dey spend, did they hear that his traveling is for himself only or to promote culture which is obvious? Jobless should find something doing than criticizing who can buy their family biko
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
jewel2018:
is there any area the king is affecting you negatively right now, at least buy one if there is still brain in any market near u faa
Of what use is the brain at this stage of human evolution. We are already cyborgs and as we advance nanotechnology we will need no brains anymore. In essence what I am saying is...Do not take your organic brain too serious ir cant give you an answer to 7848 X 163 righ5 now but my calculatot can give me the answer in 1 milisecond. I prefer the calculator.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
jewel2018:
. Your son will soon tell you that statement soon...haba! Senseless comment faa
Says the little native faithful of neanderthal pedigree.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
The traveling Ooni, is he going somewhere or coming back ? Dont know who gave that boy the crown. A king is supposed to be at the Kingdom while the world visits him.

The kingdom is Fantastically Corrupt. The World is afraid to visit. OOni went on propaganda tour.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Ademusiwa1: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by push24: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by stenmikas(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
nas00:

When did the Oonirisa become Minister of Education, Minister of Labour and Productivity, NUC or Salaries & Wages Commission. Your ability to reason and make sound judgement is questionable.

This is not the first time he will settle dispute in the institution,and it obviously won't be his last!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
tim1256:

Must you display your stupidity everywhere? Travelling regime bawo?

se ko si?

ma quote mi mo o...
jor o... mo be yin ni o.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by jbblues24(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Strong, friend. I admire the use of avatar and type! undecided

Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / Why Are Nigerians So Abusive And Insulting?