Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini (1444 Views)

20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / SOLVED: I Flashed Custom Rom On My Samsung S7 Now No Network / Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by Tecmobs(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
BlissPOP ROM is one of the best custom roms for Tecno smartphones. This ROM is known to be the Emperor of all Lollipop based ROMs because of its simplicity and elegant design. The ROM comes with high customization and works perfectly on MT6592 devices running on android kitkat, like Tecno Phantom Z and Phantom Z mini. However, in this custom rom, all bugs fixed and improved battery saver mode

In this guide, I would walk you through the process on how to install BlissPOP rom on Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini smartphones.

Before you proceed to install this rom, make sure that your device is rooted with cwm recovery being installed, if not, root your Tecno phones here, and install cwm recovery here.

See full post ---->>>
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/06/how-to-install-blisspop-rom-on-tecno.html?m=0
Re: How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by busoye19: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
I flashed the ROM on my Phantom z. It stucked at bootloop. My phone was rooted and I have custom recovery installed. Is there anything I didn't do well?
Re: How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by Tecmobs(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Did u make the romwm flash able b4 flashing
Re: How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by Tecmobs(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Or follow the link in step 2 about how to make the rom flash able, from there , download cynmogen rom 12.1 , follow the due procedures then flash again.
Re: How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by TundeSalamu(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
please take ur phones to technicians ... dont spoil it
Re: How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini by Tecmobs(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
You re funny bro.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Double Data Bonus On Mtn Family Offer / 3 Most Used Apps / Top 10 Best Camera Apps For Android 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.