Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (34839 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Elose11(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
PRESS RELEASE
EDO2016
I WITHDRAW MY CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO OBASEKI, AND I REJECT THE APC PRIMARY

I FELIX OSEMWENGIE ISERE wish to withdraw my congratulatory message earlier sent to the self acclaimed winner of the June 18th APC primary, Godwin Obaseki who even knew what he will score a day before the election. The message was hasty and sent in error thinking that the primary was free and fair as shown live on air and people were deceptively meant to believe not knowing it was a mere charade , formality and a stage managed fraud.

FELIX OSEMWENGIE ISERE

I have been waiting for my principal Dr. PIUS ODUBU to come out with a statement and position but he decided to not to speak for reasons best known to him. As a lawyer and a patriotic party man who was shocked by the results, I decided to embark on my personal investigation from delegates and persons who are close to the two petitioner Barr. Ken Imasuangbon and Dr. Chris Ogiewonyi and are privy to their petition.

I was speechless by the revelations I got. It was revealed that it was the National Organising Secretary of the party Senator Osita Ozinaso, who was compromised, That the National Chairman of the party and the Chairman of the committee that organised the primary were not away of this wicked conspiracy to pervert the will of the delegates .It was the National Organising Secretary who has the responsibility to print ballot papers and after he was bought by these desperadoes in Edo State , he gave the contract to Comrade ADAMS Oshiomhole who printed it in Benin.

The machine that was used to print the ballot papers was bought from China and all the ballot papers were programmed in a way to show green at Obaseki space in the ballot paper with the reflection of mercury light in the faces of agents and every other observer at night and the scores of the other aspirants were also programmed and allocated in a way that after two minutes of voting for them the ink will dry. The entire votes were allocated that was why the least popular aspirant alone could get 1600 votes. And delegates also corroborated that the ink put in their fingers did not last up to two minutes in their fingers.

It will be interesting for you to know that about 1700 delegates have jointly signed a petition to the Bamidele led Appeal panel that they never voted for Obaseki and some of them are in Abuja to give evidence before the panel. It was further revealed that it was around 4am that night that somebody called Ken Imasuangbon and told him details of this dubious activity and how they bought the machine from China, hence the reason for the vexatious reaction from Imasuangbon.

Furthermore, I found out that the reason why the Governor was restless at the stadium that day jumping from one place to another like squirrel was because he was afraid their evil plans may fail or it will be discovered . And when they realised that the figures they programmed was higher than the accredited delegates the Governor had to use his influence in the stadium to bring non delegates to votes so as to ensure that the total numbers of accredited voters tally with what they have prior arranged and that was the reason for the protest and and shouting from agents of some aspirants on air live that night at the stadium.

It was when the Governor discovered their fraudulent activities was later discovered that he started running up and down meeting people to help him beg the aspirants. Consequently, he wanted to use the presidency and that was the reason the SGF heard meeting with all the aspirants in Abuja last week and he made some offer but Ken Imasuangbon and Chris Ogiewonyi openly rejected the offer made to them and demanded for Forensic analysis of the ballot because they are very sure of their claims.

Let me state here and now that despite my principal Dr PIUS ODUBU has not said anything neither has he informed me personally of his decision to accept or reject the result, however as a member of APC and someone who believes in Justice, fairness and democracy, I totally join Barr. Ken Imasuangbon and Chris Ogiewonyi to demand for a forensic analysis of the ballot papers and cancellation of the purported result, anything short of that will be unacceptable. I vehemently reject the purported results of the primary. it was a fraud, a clear sham, and the greatest evil conspiracy of the century.

I demand the immediate resignation and prosecution of the National Organising Secretary of our party, he has shown to be a true Igbo man who can easily be compromised with money. I reject the reconciliation moves and all attempts to cover this mega evil and anti democratic practice, It will not stand and shall never stand because you cannot put something on nothing and expect it to stand. I vow to mobilise other Comrades in the party to seek justice anywhere and anyhow within the ambit of the Law if the party does not give us Justice. I know president Mohammed Buhari will not support this evil neither will he be an accessory to it. This is not about me or any individual,but it is about the integrity of of the largest party in Africa and it internal democracy. Obaseki who mastered this fraud should not only be disqualified but he must be arrested and prosecuted.

I REJECT EDO APC PRIMARY AND I REJECT OBASEKI WHO IS THE PRODUCT OF SUCH EVIL.

#DISCLAIMER: All statements of facts made here were made in my personal capacity and I take absolute liability for them and I am not making it on behalf of DR PIUS ODUBU or any other aspirants neither did they authorise me to do so.

FELIX OSEMWENGIE I SERVE (esq)

Founder and co- Coordinator

TRUTH AND JUSTICE VANGUARD.

http://www.alltimepost.com/2016/06/i-withdraw-my-congratulatory-message-to-obaseki-and-i-reject-the-apc-primary/#sthash.s4HVlD9H.dpbs

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by phemmyutd(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Story for the gods.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
source
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by donphilopus: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol...The part where they said 'Osita Izunaso has shown himself to be a true Igbo money who can be compromised with money' got me rolling on the floor. cheesy smiley

53 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by predear(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Dats wat happen wen u hav scam as a party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by chriskosherbal(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
I see
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by lovat(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
donphilopus:
Lol...The part where they said 'Osita Izunaso has shown himself to be a true Igbo money who can be compromised with money' got me rolling on the floor. cheesy smiley
plz highlight the place or Mynd44 will do justice to you for breaking rule 2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
donphilopus:

I have gone thru the article like "tiri" times n I'm yet to see the line you quoted. Abi na MERCURY light you take see am??

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by BrosPeter: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fight don start be dat.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Thunderlicious: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
We don't care!

Sai obaseki!

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by gameboy727(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okay o. It doesn't matter anyway. If it was rigged give your proof to the right authority let something be done about it.
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by TippyTop(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Obudu to endorse Pastor Ize-Iyamu anytime now.
#I-stand-with-FELIX OSEMWENGIE ISERE#

Join the unstoppable Ize-Iyamu to actualize your dreams.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by truthspeaks: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Party of the saints.....scammers scamming each other since 2016AD in d footsteps of sai baba. Buhari sef

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by SmithHumble50: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Silly Politicians... Dey don't have directions...

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by KenModi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have said it before that, APC and PDP are one and the same.

Those of you killing yourselves and fighting each other on social media over one of these parties are FOOLS of the highest order.

See APC claiming to be fighting corruption, cannot organize a free and fair primaries while the so-called biggest opposition party in the country is organizing two primaries in one state for one election.

Chai! Since 1999 Nigerians have been scammed, first by PDP, after that APC took over.

The only way out for us is to fight for yourselves and reject both parties come next election

APC and PDP dey scam us at the same time!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by openmine(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Strange bedfellows cheesy cheesy cheesy

Furthermore, I found out that the reason why the Governor was restless at the stadium that day jumping from one place to another like squirrel was because he was afraid their evil plans may fail or it will be discovered
grin grin grin grin grin
This guy is wicked ohhh cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by ionsman: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okay.. ..

You are inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by wunmi590(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
As far as i am concern, in Nigeria theirs nothing like free and fair primaries.

Even the election itself is not always free and fair.

I am a PDP supporter, but i will say the truth that even in PDP and other party their'r nothing like free and fair primaries

Additionally the primaries that also brought in our saint preisident "BUBU" was also mask with lies and corruption.

Lastly, so therefore, don't expect a free and fair election.

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Aspireahead(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigeria is a big joke..no it's not a Zoe...that will be insulting a animals. It's joke something made out of Tom and Jerry.
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by claremont(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
lovat:
plz highlight the place or Mynd44 will do justice to you for breaking rule 2
MENZPRIDE:

I have gone thru the article like "tiri" times n I'm yet to see the line you quoted. Abi na MERCURY light you take see am??

READ the last paragraph.

13 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by IMASTEX: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol. . .You aren't a good politician then, If you didn't know even before and during the selection. Oh, sorry "primary".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Nig4Greatness: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
I think you are a typical example of fraud if you can call an election process shown live on TV a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
EDO people should beware of people like this.If he ever get an opportunity to serve he will be a double mouthed politician that you can't take by his word. Yeye ,greedy man.

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
OSHO BABA AND JAIL

13 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by MrLittleFinger1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just when I was saying in my mind that the day is going too cold for my liking, Edo people delivered another joke to my screen! More comedy to yur bucal cavity!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Lusola15: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Things just got messer
You can't but wonder

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by mazimee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

I can bet my fingers that you skipped some lines.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by nairaman66(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ok!
Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by Runaway: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
My people make una see waytin they happen for my state o. And some people still believe say election for my state Edo go be free and fair. We are in for a long time!

1 Like

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by anonimi: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
PDP ti take over!
Edo people don redeem themselves from the ABUSIVE and insulting bunch in APC.
Aisha called all their women abroad as PROSTITUTES. shocked
Oshi-omo-Ole also told a poor widow to Go & Die!
Na so them dey give good governance

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
I demand the immediate
resignation and prosecution
of the National Organising
Secretary of our party, he
has shown to be a true Igbo
man who can easily be
compromised with money

Igbo people don suffer....

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.