Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? (2764 Views)

Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? / Who Know Anything About HOTWAV VENUS X2 / Good Day Oga Seun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by jamex93(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2016
I woke up this morning to find my self in this whatsapp group

And the admin has been saying seun CEO of nairaland gave him our contacts

2 Shares

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by jamex93(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
More

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by robinicule(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by myfantasies(f): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
D scammer na learner

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by egopersonified(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Let me seat back and watch if seun would reply this thread, because to me he would just assume that the op is seeking for attention. No reply, no thread to disclaim the group. I am waiting to be proved wrong and no one should dare ban me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by bigtt76(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
This can't be true but I'm sure Seun will respond in anycase.

jamex93:
I woke up this morning to find my self in this whatsapp group

And the admin has been saying seun CEO of nairaland gave him our contacts
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by jamex93(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
bigtt76:
This can't be true but I'm sure Seun will respond in anycase.

i hope so
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by barackodam: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by lyriclekidd(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by scampy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
The guy na MuFu. Op, you better remove yourself from that group.
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by BL3zzY(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok, make i go check if my number dey show for nairaland database first
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Graccccccccy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
kikikiki. This will be interesting #gets a chair and sips fayrouz#
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by haxorDelite(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
why won't they add you? when you throw your number all over Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aftermath of awoof 5/10 MB..... I saw it coming.
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by d33types: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
OP @ jamex93, are not foolish like that?

did you give seun your number to keep during registration?

4 Likes

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Perfecttouch(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
jamex93:
More
that Abdul guy wna smart person,means he is following nairaland rules back to back"seun wey dey against betting"? This admin na monkey".

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by iykepromotions: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
simply report it as spam and move on
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Icecream4U(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seun Don begin scam people?

We all know that seun is against sport betting so only an empty head will fall for this.
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by keandre: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
d33types:
OP, are not foolish like that?
did you give seun your number to keep during registration?

grin
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Taeewo(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Waiting
Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by UncleSnr(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2016
During registration, were you asked for your phone number? On your profile, is there any place for phone number? How did he (Seun) get your phone number?

He won't reply cos he won't stoop low to associate with low thinking fellows.

When I think I am seeing reasonable adults, just to find out that they are all kids. Grow up and use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by paulabdeel(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2016
UncleSnr:
During registration, were you asked for your phone number? On your profile, is there any place for phone number? How did he (Seun) get your phone number?

He won't reply cos he won't stoop low to associate with low thinking fellows.

When I think I am seeing reasonable adults, just to find out that they are all kids. Grow up and use your brain.
You made good points, do you have to be abusive? If you know Seun, the op doesn't. And what is wrong in bringing it to public attention. The title of the topic clearly shows the intent of the writer.

3 Likes

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by Mafia4life(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where uncle Seun? Someone brought you an alarming issue. People are imposting you... Come out from your leisure room and proof the group false.

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Do You Know Anything About This ? by UncleSnr(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
paulabdeel:

You made good points, do you have to be abusive? If you know Seun, the op doesn't. And what is wrong in bringing it to public attention. The title of the topic clearly shows the intent of the writer.
I am sorry, just got pissed from the comments in support of the post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omg See What Lady Found Inside Her Tecno Camon Cx Box Shocking!!! / Top 3 Selling Android Smartphones Of The Week Below N35,000 With Finger Print ID / Airtel Free Facebook Has Been Capped To 20MB Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.