Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA (58184 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tbaba1234: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Is there any major Road or street in Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt that you won't see more than 18 exotic buildings far better than that?

People will not allow Ben Murray Bruce manage his mud house.

Can Ben Murray Bruce not afford that cheap building on his own as a business man?

Mtcheeeeeew!

A house in Beverly Hills can not be cheap....

The issue is that he owes billions of naira that he is not servicing yet he bought a house worth millions of dollars in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sucess001(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Is there any major Road or street in Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt that you won't see more than 18 exotic buildings far better than that?

Can Ben Murray Bruce not afford that cheap building on his own as a business man?

Mtcheeeeeew!
#

i tire oooo.... with him being a former DG of NTA...close to government and running a successful brand for decades...we should now be questioning his ability to purchase that ordinary looking house?

even wizkid's house is bigger than this!

Are some people scare of BMB?

i supported PMB voraciously at the last election...at the next election...this guy gets my vote if he is going for presidency...

#iagreewithcommonsensesenator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tbaba1234: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
eyeview:
Still waiting for the pics of the mansion. Cos even in my village,this is not a mansion. Love the 'greenery' though

Is your village Beverly Hills, CA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America
u meant seal d house in America?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Mtcheeeeeew!

Just an ordinary house.

Nah location make am cost.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by wyt(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
He purchased the house not built
He bought it since 2007 like 9 ,yrs ago not as a senator
It is just 4 bed rm duplex not mansion
He is a biz man as at time of purchase not govt. Official
It worth $5m now not paid price as at time of purchase

My verdict: not a big deal for a bizman of his class as at then ir even now.
He should actually pay his debts or at least keep it servicing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Zoehill(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Why are our Leaders/Politicians greedy? You bought property in US but has no tie to their governance rather came back here to scout for political position under disguise as willing to help US rather you are helping your unborn generations.............. cry

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tbaba1234: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
sucess001:

#

i tire oooo.... with him being a former DG of NTA...close to government and running a successful brand for decades...we should now be questioning his ability to purchase that ordinary looking house?

even wizkid's house is bigger than this!

Are some people scare of BMB?

i supported PMB voraciously at the last election...at the next election...this guy gets my vote if he is going for presidency...

#iagreewithcommonsensesenator

Oga, Is Whizkid's house located in Beverly Hills?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by MrCork: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America

...do u know his history.... U people like u sit under mango trees talking about people who Dont no u...and who are 10times doing better in life than u...U ARE A SHAME undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Ifebazz(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
udeagbalaC:

he was a former DG of nta,he exploited the agency to a sorry state
today nta is still the worse media agency in Nigeria
How old are you?
I needed to ask that question because if you knew NTA before Ben Bruce, you won't say what you just said.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Rayboss(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
But this does not make Common Sense... angry

I thought BMB said we should only buy Nigerian and use Nigerian undecided
He bought this property 9yrs ago long before the #buynaija campaign
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by okangisaiah(f): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:

Is this how you read and passed exam in your school?
U read something and understand a different thing entirely
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
still the only unbiased eastern man I respect his sense of reasoning and nationalism

HE is from South South
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Mtcheeeeeew!

I wonder how people tag that kind of structure as mansion. That house is not even in the US. Who builds that kind of structure. That can only be for dogs and I believe that Ben Bruce is bigger than that of structure. Houses I have stayed in the US are million times better off than this structure.The home I own in the US cannot be compared to this structure. To buy or own a house in the US is not a big thing. You can finance it through your bank. Pay to own system. You put down a small amount of money and the house is yours when you are through with the finance terms.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by aventura: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
you know the an personally ? you were his banker to know what he had before ? gerraraheremehn
his father owned domino stores in the 50's that was the biggest in the country. He owned a series of mercedes S series in the eighties one of the few civilians to own such in the eighties. He's the walt disney of Nigeria. You don't have to hate.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Rayboss:
He bought this property 9yrs ago long before the #buynaija campaign

So he bought it when he was a sinner..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by teampregar(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
Have u forgotten that he is an entertainment mogul.. Receive sense in Jesus Name..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:

He bought a house, he didn't build it
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Alvinnado(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I doubt he know the man

It's funny how people have access to lots of information nowadays via Internet BUT still remain ignorant
LOL
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by shadrach77: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
In ice prince's voice "efcc dem chase my guy" But seriously that picture does not look like one taken in the US
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Obanz2(f): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
try to read pls
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
aventura:
his father owned domino stores in the 50's that was the biggest in the country. He owned a series of mercedes S series in the eighties one of the few civilians to own such in the eighties. He's the walt disney of Nigeria. You don't have to hate.
I guess you didnt hear the story of how he robbed NTA blind then huh ?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by kkboy(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Just want to make "COMMON SENSE"

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Alvinnado(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Make una free the man abeg,he's been through a lot lately
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by wellmax(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
truthspeaks:
I agree wit Op but dis cannot be compared to Saint Buratai's dubai properties. ApC shaaa, tryin to deflect d public frm d real matter - Buratai's mansions

Hypocrite.

Buratai case was publicized by Sahara Reporter, you praised them, now they exposed Ben Bruce, you say its distraction. When will people like you learn to stop talking from both side of their mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by yom2(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
tbaba1234:

Oga, Is Whizkid's house located in Beverly Hills?

Where is Beverly Hills ??
Where is Los Angeles ??
Where is Calabasas ??

You don't know anything, they're all in Los Angeles.

You sit under a mango tree and talk Wetin you no know

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by darkenkach(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
sorry o madam!

Shey na you supply the gravel and block wey e take build the mansion for America?

Na buy dem dey buy, not build

Mantion!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by alaskido(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
IGNORANCE is a very big diease and sickness. Check the date on the document attached below the mansion. It is dated July 23rd, 2009. Ben Murray Bruce was not in politics then. He has been a successful business. He only joined the Senate 1 or 2 years ago. EFCC can go and kiss my black ass. They have nothing on Ben. He is a noble and responsible guy.

EFCC should be looking for people like DINO MELAYE, KASAMU BURUJI ETC.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by viktoooh: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
read before you comment, this transactions happen in 2007. Which ever way he uses the loan that's his biz, he's the one indebted to pay.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
alaskido:
IGNORANCE is a very big diease and sickness. Check the date on the document attached below the mansion. It is dated July 23rd, 2009. Ben Murray Bruce was not in politics then. He has been a successful business. He only joined the Senate 1 or 2 years ago. EFCC can go and kiss my black ass. They have nothing on Ben. He is a noble and responsible guy.

EFCC should be looking for people like DINO MELAYE, KASAMU BURUJI ETC.

Ben Bruce is far better than that junk house displayed here. They should remember that Ben Bruce has been well made person right from child.

Ben Bruce has been a very successful man way back and nothing about this subject I can talk about cus this is pure trash.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by truthspeaks: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Ddnt u read d part whr I said I agree wit d Op's post but how come d post came moments aftr Buratai's post came to the front page. D reason is simple, to distract us frm SR's news on Buratai. Why not allow us digest Saint Buratai's issue well b4 posting dis if not to distract d public....Buhari sef grin cheesy cheesy. I don't condone/defend corruption but I hate double standards by ppl who claim they r fighting corruption. If not, pls tel Efcc to jump on Saint Buratai's case
wellmax:

Hypocrite.

Buratai case was publicized by Sahara Reporter, you praised them, now they exposed Ben Bruce, you say its distraction. When will people like you learn to stop talking from both side of their mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.