Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Club Or Country: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Club Or Country: (734 Views)

Glory For Club Or Country / Who Is Ur Best Club Or Country Captain / Your Club Or Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Or Country: by cletty: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
assuming your favourite europian club and the super eagles of nigeria is playing at thesame time. which are you going to watch ?
Re: Club Or Country: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
i will watch the eagles play, because i would watch the club match online, but for nigeria, once they show match, u will never see the full game again,
Re: Club Or Country: by Vieira(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
Arsenal first, Country 2nd.

The only time I would swop a club match for a country match is if the country match is in the World Cup.
Re: Club Or Country: by jalether(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
Vieira:

Arsenal first, Country 2nd.

The only time I would swop a club match for a country match is if the country match is in the World Cup.

spot on in addition to that, if such country plays the kind of football that is worth watching, the last time i witnessed

the super Eages play well in a competitive torney was at Ghana-Nigeria 2000, nowadays the SE's matches comes in handy

when someone's having difficulty sleeping, you are bound to dose of watching those super chickens grin grin
Re: Club Or Country: by chic2pimp(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
jalether:

spot on in addition to that, if such country plays the kind of football that is worth watching, the last time i witnessed

the super Eages play well in a competitive torney was at Ghana-Nigeria 2000, nowadays the SE's matches comes in handy

when someone's having difficulty sleeping, you are bound to dose of watching those super chickens grin grin

grin grin grin grin.They are no longer super jare. They are now called WINGLESS CHICKENS
Re: Club Or Country: by cletty: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2009
na wa oooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Note: Wowo A.k.a Ugliness Is Not Over Age. / Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 / Francis Obikwelu In Zidane's Xi Against Benfica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.