Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1724 Views)

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ibroh22(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Slap her again till she pee on her pants.
PHd in Slapping
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
You will not win the case.

Do not cut yourself, you need the blood.

If you are so afraid then call her and beg. But there is nothing to be afraid of. Make sure its the police and not boys that will beat you up. Police will arrest you and take you to the station to write a statement and you will be put in a cell where you will meet new friends. Share bread and drink pure water. Then you will call someone to come and bail you.

Nigerians hardly take people to court so just keep 10k to 20k on stand by. But if you dont want to give police the bail money..give 10k to charge and bail lawyer.

You might chop slap from police if you go there to argue. Just tell them you are wrong and you apologize..sign undertaking to never slap a woman.

By the way, you are stupid to slap a woman.

1 Like

Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Slap her again till she pee on her pants.

PHd in Slapping
This is not a joking matter,if she didn't abuse my mother,i won't touch her,,,,I just need advice on how to deal with the issue in terms of police aspect
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
You will not win the case.

Do not cut yourself, you need the blood.

If you are so afraid then call her and beg. But there is nothing to be afraid of. Make sure its the police and not bots that will beat you up. Police will arrest you and take you to the station to write a statement and you will be put in a cell where you will meet new friends. Share bread and drink pure water. Then you will call someone to come and bail you.

Nigerians hardly take people to court so just keep 10k to 20k on stand by. But if you dont want to give police the bail money..give 10k yo charge an bail lawyer.

You might chop slap from police if you go there to argue. Just tell them you are wrong and you apologize..sign undertaking to never slap a woman.

By the way, you are stupid to slap a woman.
Thanks,,I appreciate that,,,,,I wouldn't have done that if she didn't abuse my mother....
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Call Army
Re: . by Destined2win: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Steer clear from insultive neighbors

1 Like

Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Steer clear from insultive neighbors
For the past 6yrs,that I have been living in that house,i have never raised my voice on anyone before,but when this woman came in,she had fought with every tenant in the house,except me,,,,so she was looking for trouble for the past 1year,,I decided to end it today
Re: . by Destined2win: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
ibroh22:

For the past 6yrs,that I have been living in that house,i have never raised my voice on anyone before,but when this woman came in,she had fought with every tenant in the house,except me,,,,so she was looking for trouble for the past 1year,,I decided to end it today
If you knew she was that troublesome, you should have still kept your cool.
Re: . by nerodenero: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
*** falls from iroko tree because of laughter grin grin grin. This OP no go kill person grin grin.

Na face-me-I-slap-you-dey-live? Na that place be the origin of endless fight.

The only grace na if you dey below 18years aside that be ready to visit a small Guantanamo cell grin grin
Re: . by LouisBERG: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Lwkmd....chai op you are very funny...

How on earth will you even think of raising your hands on a lady??

Well, be calm don't cut yourself LOL. Learn to handle sensitive issues such as this in a diplomatic way.

What you ought to do now is, go back to her and apologise for the slap regardless of the fact she insulted your mum. Tell her it wasn't intentional you lost control cos of the magnitude of the insult thrown at your mum..

This is for peace to reign or unless you want to anticipate for the unusual aftermath that awaits you if you'll be going logger heads with her.

#TranquilityANDunity
#caLLmeBERG
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
If you knew she was that troublesome, you should have still kept your cool.
I lost the cool
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
nerodenero:
*** fall from iroko tree because of laugh grin grin grin.

Na face-me-I-slap-you-dey-live? Na that place be the origin of endless fight.

The only grace na if you dey below 18years aside that be ready to visit a small Guantanamo cell grin grin
Yes,,,am a student that live off campus
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
LouisBERG:
Lwkmd....chai op you are very funny...

How on earth will you even think of raising your hands on a lady??

Well, be calm don't cut yourself LOL. Learn to handle sensitive issues such as this in a diplomatic way.

What you ought to do now is, go back to her and apologise for the slap regardless of the fact she insulted your mum. Tell her it wasn't intentional you lost control cos of the magnitude of the insult thrown at your mum..

This is for peace to reign or unless you want to anticipate for the unusual aftermath that awaits you if you'll be going logger heads with her.

#TranquilityANDunity
#caLLmeBERG
Thanks
Re: . by Destined2win: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
ibroh22:

I lost the cool
Your bad
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Your bad
Am a human being,,I am liable to get angry,,some people use to take the gentility of someone for stupidity
Re: . by amb2015(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
the deed is done already, next time try to control your anger by walking away. you can swallow your ego and apologize to her after all if she is your sis or wife, you can apologize to them.
OR you can go and make entry at police station that you had a little fight with her and she threatened to beat you up with

hoodlums, make sure you have a witness from your yard. you may not win the case in totality but with this step you have succeeded in stopping her evil plans.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: . by Benblaq(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
cock nd bull story...oyaif u de lie eh u go die dis night..if u de tok true sa amen
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
amb2015:
the deed is done already, next time try to control your anger by walking away. you can swallow your ego and apologize to her after all if she is your sis or wife, you can apologize to them.
OR you can go and make entry at police station that you had a little fight with her and she threatened to beat you up with

hoodlums, make sure you have a witness from your yard. you may not win the case in totality but with this step you have succeeded in stopping her evil plans.
thanks sir,,,Am even regretting my actions now,,but I have decided not to go home dis week
Re: . by hpk(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dear Op, you will do yourself good by avoiding your house this evening cos if you get to the station you might just lodge there. Secondly, if you comeback and hear that policemen came looking for you, in peace and unity just find 10k to use for your bail. Finally, whenever you get to the station just beg the girl, policewomen take matter like this personal.
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
hpk:
Dear Op, you will do yourself good by avoiding your house this evening cos if you get to the station you might just lodge there. Secondly, if you comeback and hear that policemen came looking for you, in peace and unity just find 10k to use for your bail. Finally, whenever you get to the station just beg the girl, policewomen take matter like this personal.
Thanks sir,am not planning to go home for the rest of this week,,I just hope dem no cum with police,jst some thug will do,they won't be able to do anything cos I get people who will stand for me at home and would settle it amicably,,but police matter,i no get the liver,i fear police die,dem go beat person and still collect money
Re: . by rifasenate11(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op.. no rush. Just ask some of your neighbours to beg her on your behalf.
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks to everybody that contributed to the issue,,,we have settled it amicably,,,I didn't go home until my neighbors assures me that she didn't brought police that only her manfriend is there and wants to beat me,they also assures me that there are people in the neighborhood that are already on standby to support me in the fight,,,so u went home and thank God and with the intervention of some elders we are able to settle it,me and her manfriend are friends nd he was even joking with me to go nd get married wen he saw me washing my clothes on Saturday was surprised I beat his woman,,,we shall settled it Sha,,nd I only begged her manfriend,i didn't beg her and also beg my landlord too,,,,,,, thanks everyone,,I really appreciate it,,,,,I pray to always keep cool wen dealing with women
Re: . by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Kudoo! Oya

Re: . by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
0 commandment Thou shall not Beat a woman! Adultry is for adults so its not you business.
Re: . by ibroh22(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Kudoo! Oya
I am fasting
Re: . by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
ibroh22:
I am fasting
oook I am sorry

(1) (Reply)

Two Male Thieves Broke Into The Home Of A Gay $ex Predator / There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War / (PHOTOS)18 Months Old Baby Lost Her Life After She Fell Inside A Deep Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.