Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) (1076 Views)

Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by Mrvirus6(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Hi ladies,if u finally get married and if you find out one aunty is still going after your husband,can you do what this woman did?

Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by Tee99(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
wetin person no go see for here
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
nah..bt by d time she starts bedwetting and smelling,my husband Wld loose interest in her....simple as ABC.. cool
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by AnotherSeun(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:
nah..bt by d time she starts bedwetting and smelling,my husband Wld loose interest in her....simple as ABC.. cool
are yu for Real? shocked
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by Mrvirus6(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
are yu for Real? shocked
oyah! tell us what you will do
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by Mrvirus6(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:
What will u do?
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by hotmolo(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
no chill atal grin well i dont mind that in a lady... protects her own
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:

are yu for Real? shocked
Naso....dats wat she Wld get for sleeping wit my husband..
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Mrvirus6:
What will u do?
Known to me
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:

Naso....dats wat she Wld get for sleeping wit my husband..
una weldon
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:

una weldon
cool
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:

cool
edo chic
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:

edo chic
Na ekiti
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by AnotherSeun(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:

Na ekiti
oh really,, if ur bf were to be reading that which u rote,,,,wah dyu feel he mite av done
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
oh really,, if ur bf were to be reading that which u rote,,,,wah dyu feel he mite av done
hmmm...too bad I no get
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by terridabull(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
yemsai:

hmmm...too bad I no get
. Too bad I dey look u
Re: To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) by yemsai(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
terridabull:
. Too bad I dey look u
My love kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Fatal Accident On The Third Mainland Bridge / Andela Recruiting Communications Manager / Music Update: Dj Tee & Baby B 3 In 1 Official Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.