Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo (13249 Views)

Aisha Goes Back To UK As Nigerians Expect Buhari's Return / US Travel Ban: Nigerians Expect A Higher Level Of Maturity From Minister – Sagay / Our Nation Expects Great Miracles - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by neolboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
ABUJA- THE Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, at the weekend said the nation expects great miracles to happen for national development and peace.

Osinbajo stated this in his brief remarks at the one-day crusade, with theme, ‘Night of Extraordinary Wonders’ organised by the Deeper Life Bible at the National Stadium, Abuja.

He asked God to intervene in the life of Nigerians by granting them personal miracles at the crusade, because God has the solution to all kinds of problem they may have.

He said: “I want to say how privilege we are to be here today on this night of incredible wonders and I pray that the Almighty God will give you your own miracle in the name of the Lord Jesus.

“I know that everyone here( crusade) is expecting a miracle from the Lord even our nation also looks forward to great miracles from the Lord and I know that tonight will be that night when the Lord will visit us in a special way.”

Over 80,000 people from all walks of life attended the crusade, including the Founder of Dunamis International Gospel Church, Pastor Paul Eneche and his wife, Dr. Becky Eneche, General Overseer, Gospel Light Redemption Ministry, Pastor Isaac Oriakhi, Comptroller General, Federal Fire Service, Engr. Garba Anebi, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, and other government dignitaries.

In a sermon titled ‘The Glory of the Lord’, the Guest Preacher and General Superintendent, Deeper Life Bible Church, Dr. William Kumuyi, assured the participants of God’s glory returning to individuals, families and the nation.

Kumuyi also maintained that the power of God would transform the life of participants into abundance of glory and lift the nation out of the present challenges if they could humble themselves and pray, and God will forgive them. But he warned them of the danger of the absence of God’s glory in their life, which would keep the glory of God away from them.

After the ministration he (Kumuyi) prayed for participants with different health challenges and they were supernaturally healed and they also shared their experiences after the prayer.
He has since left for Lokoja, Kogi State for another crusade.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/nation-expects-great-miracles-osinbajo/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by chimoskyg(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
I just wished for a Country where everyone is Happy and okey

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
grin I bursted into hysterical laughter after seeing this. grin

I remember when Osinbajo was gallivanting from one place to another, dishing out mouth watering campaign promises, Then, the lying pastor didn't know miracles comes from God alone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

When they were promising heaven on earth, They thought it was as easy as eating doughnuts and drinking orijin. Una never see anything grin

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by januzaj(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked shocked
Why were you promising then when you didn't know what was on ground....
People ain't expecting miracles.... They are expecting you to fulfill the promises you made while campaigning

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by ychris: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
hmnnn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Tolexander: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Before election you vowed like you are going to be TB Joshua if elected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by dunkem21(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin I bursted into hysterical laughter after seeing this. grin

Cluelessness oozing from all quarters.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Before election you vowed like you are going to be TB Joshua if elected.

PROFET TB OSINBAJO
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
They were Jesus when they were making campaign promises now they are no longer Jesus to fufil them.

And he calls himself a man of God.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
dunkem21:

Cluelessness oozing from all quarters.. grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by lovat(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Osibanjo is the biggest liar around today. He is a disgrace to that word pastor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
lovat:
Osibanjo is the biggest liar around today. He is a disgrace to that word pastor
When you join APC, You automatically become a chronic liar.

Lalasticlala joor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Breadmaker: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When you join APC, You automatically become a chronic liar.

Lalasticlala joor
It is shameful my brother.

Thank God he's a man of God, so he should just tap jesus on the shoulder and tell him our problems.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by omowolewa: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2016
APC promised more than enough that only magicians can do.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Breadmaker:
It is shameful my brother.

Thank God he's a man of God, so he should just tap jesus on the shoulder and tell him our problems.
Who dash monkey banana??... Who dash Osibanjo man of God. Taah!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by MRSALT: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Professor Osibanjo expected too many miracles from Goodluck Jonathan and Pastor Osibanjo promised to perform so many miracles to Nigeria.Pastor Osibanjo come and perform the miracles you promised Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by brownlord: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2016
I concur.

Omenka, passingshot, Sweetlemon must know more than Osibande ( Vice President and senior APC member ) who knows Buhari and his govt have no solution or blueprint to deliver the "Chanj" They promised Nigerians

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by jossy4elated(f): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2016
U and ur President Buhari made it look like a miracle. So, we expect such miracle from ur so called govt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by donsteady(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
We know where TB Joshua is, just deliver the fck you promised nothing less nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
The truth is we have a messed up economy
We all depend on oil sells and few solid minerals to bring dollars to us... And we forgot to save... And now the oil money is no more coming and since we must feed we need dollar to buy foreign goods... This will lead to devaluation of the naira.... That's it
We had no savings (Like OBJ did for yaradua) so what do we do??... We have to endure first of all...
Then the next thing is to try and decrease our dollar demand and how can we do that.. By trying to produce what we need here... And what are they
Petrol, rice, wheat, glass, Cloths, sugar ... All this we can produce here and if we do that's the dollar demand will drop
We also need to produce things we can export to make more dollars... And this I think we can do and the only logical thing I can come up with that is in great demand is ethanol

Here is the plan
Government should as a matter of urgency acquire 5 Million hectares of unfarmed land... We plant cassava and sweet potato and this will will yield over
100 million tons of cassava and potatoes... This will give u 15 billion litres of ethanol valued at around 10 billion dollars... China can loan us the farming equipment and fermentation plants.... And we use this to fund next year capital projects
Repeat this year and use the money to build railway sea ports... Power plant sand in the next 10 years we sale to individuals... This can help us before we reposition our self
Thanks and God bless... This my own one kobo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by hucienda: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
VPastor Osinbajo why you no talk so during campaign?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even Jesus cant perform the type of Miracle they want.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by temptnow: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bloody liars. Zombies

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
when you raise hopes, you have to perform miracles

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by seunlayi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016

[size=18pt]
IS IT MIRACLE WE VOTED FOR?

[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by yekparikpa(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerians watching APC and their fake promises like...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by CircleOfWilis: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just tell buratai to Return our money, nigeria is broke

By the way Polio is back

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by davibid: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
From "Nigeria is broke" to "Miracle" thank goodness because you a pastor grin performing miracles is nothing to every true pastor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
It is well.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by dedons: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hehehehehehe...

Anyway,i'm not surprised,afterall he's from the brown roof republic.
Re: Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo by Alvinnado(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
I know u await the same miracle that happened to GEJ in 2011 to happen to you now,but it seems like PMB is adamant and death resistor......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari / Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians / Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.