Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Negative Of My Life Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Negative Of My Life Please Help Me (861 Views)

Save My Life Please! / If Your Name Have A Negative Meaning, Will You Change It? / Save Baby “gracious’s” Life Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Negative Of My Life Please Help Me by confuse(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
I HAVE been active in my life when i was single. but now im married i feel that i lost all my confidence. my  husband is not a badguy. but i feel that hesnot also what im dreaming because. i dont think he know how to treat a woman or a wife. i always cry now on my first cry that he saw me he ask  me once but lately i cant help not to stop crying for the reason that he dont understand how i feel emotionaly, financially,  i used to be so fun in life and active.he knows that. im so happy in my life when i was single i dont want to think like that but thats the truth how ifeel. i did always tell him how i feel. let met give you one example that im so upset. when i first came in uk i was so cold. he said this is fine itsnot that cold i will make warm you by embracing and giving me some tea. i didnt stop complaining in my husband but i get tiredofcourse and just help my self to be fine even im not really am,  and then everyday that i get cold i told him and ask him to use the central heating he said it would bevery expensive, to use that. were going to uses that only when its around negative 0. but for me from tropical country its socold to me even not yet negative,  i was so bored here. i k now hes not rich but we dont have yet kids and hes now so hard in money for me,  although he always make sure that there is foodand we just bought a house he never gave me monthly allowance he will only give me when i will want to goin city center but not that really much aroudn 10pounds then hes hoping for me to savesome from that money which i was so schock.

when i was single i used to go to gym, i shopping, now i cant do that anymore, having in a nice coffee time. i honestly expect him to make me happy as a hes wife and dont have a job yet here because imtrying to get to use the life here. but its so hard for me because ofthat. actually i want to have a baby now because im already 29 but to tell you frank i cant afford to have a baby to him if my situation to him in financially and emotionally is not good.

i know i have to find a job which i alredy do. but it sjust so hard to find a  job now because of recessions.  and it makes  me feel that until i dont have a job and money of my own i will not be happy here even in emotionaly because my husband dont understnd me. tell me please am i wrong  cry

and for the record all im doing now is just eating and eating becuase its says my mind that the only thing i can do now and make me feel that the food understand how i feel so bad. when i want something everything that i have tosay to my husband. i am so lonely in my life when i tcomes to financially and emotionaly. my husband is not that bad but im not happy. i miss so much my life. i already change im wiling to change for our family because thats our dream what im just hopoing is understnad and the right thing for me as a wife.
Re: Negative Of My Life Please Help Me by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
1. The man love enuf to marry you.
2. have you asked him about his income and then, talk about the expenses and you do the math yourself?
3. When you were single you used to be happy, and coming from Tropical place and all that, sorry, i think it is just all story.
the dude has been in the UK way before you and he is the only one that knows where the shoe hurts, and according to what you have said, u have done nothing but to complain since you joined the dude, how are you even sure that guy is happy now?
I think it is high time, you just talk to him and let him know how u feel, and for once, try to listen and know how he feels too, and you too can meet at the middle.
Manage what he has and take it easy.
Dont have a child all cos you are now "big old 29", have a baby, cos you both decides on the right time.
Re: Negative Of My Life Please Help Me by confuse(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
thanks mr. for your answer. before i write here i first look for the topic here that relate on my problem. ive read so many comments that favor in me. that wife should have reciev allowance from hes man. this is not actually about the money, money is money, i dont ask for lots of money, but if you do understand being alone with nothing inside the house, i feel like just a rented here. everything he do. all im doing is the housed hold chores which ofcours. can you read the SHOULD WIGE ASK FOR ALLOWANCe FROM THEIR HUSBAND. coz its so hard for me to understand but when i read those comments that make me decided to write here.

i know that hes upset too everytime i have complaining, but i tell you i always say thank you of what hes doing making hes feel that i appreciate eveything he do for us. but him i dont feel appreciated here i feel that he dont need me. for example i will prepare a regular sandwich for hes lunch to work theres one time that iadd in small bowl of chicken salad macaronni that i made for the first time and im so excited for him to have it and because im wife i want to thank him in the way that i know i can but he kept refuse it, and when i will say how i feel that im upset he keep on telling me i dont do anything wrong, and usually in the end it will blame on me of how i feel. ill never hear and feel that he do sorry because im upset. most of the time were so quiet, im the one who always say sorry even i dont feel to say sorry but just to finished the arguments that he believes i started which he dont understand why i started. id just say sorry.

i can only go to groceries when hes here becasue the budget for the food is with him. i dont ask anymore for the allowance but atleasst for the budget ofg food that my duty. after i read the topic SHOULD WIFE ASK FOR ALLOWANCE FROM HER HUSBAND i feel so really unheard. i always talk to him but its always end up that im still upset,
Re: Negative Of My Life Please Help Me by revived2: 2:40am On Dec 19, 2021
So this one was complaining of recession in 2009

E be many things grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned In Fairfax As A Baby Finds Her Rescuers / . / Wetin Dem Dey Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.