Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? (1042 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? by Ademat7(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
this is my thought recently, looking for someone that can throw more light to the idea; a situation whereby one can start buying unused bed,foams from households and converting it to affordable pillows
Re: Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? by Exxkay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Visit those Mallams, they are the one who purchased such things from people that intend to sell.

Just that I don't know if they will be willing to sell back to you at cheap price, because the resell to people at an affordable price

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? by MeetWagon: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Unused foam usually contain a lot of microbes and bedbugs, which can affect your health. I know at a certain point it can be a profitable business. However, pillows made of this foam will be highly unhygienic. I don’t recommend anyone to buy such pillows. Especially, if the market offers a huge varieties of new, good and clean pillows. Recently, I discovered affordable and qualitative backrest pillows which I use even for my sleep. I hope you will think of another idea of business. Best regards!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? by cyntobless(f): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2020
It's a good business,but plz don't buy used foam.
Go to oshodi if you are in Lagos,Arena precisely u will get all the help you need there,if you want to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Making Pillow From Unused Foam? by Ademat7(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nice insight from both of you

(1) (Reply)

Slimming Coffee: Vitaccino / Marquee Tent Sellers In Nigeria / A Chance To Meet With Alhaji Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.