Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) (40117 Views)

Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
See as dem dey struggle for just one woman...
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Lamasta(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
India again.......
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Ihuomadinihu: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
No doubt Indians are very racist and aggressive to black people.
If a White woman was in the same situation would they do same to her? The answer is No! They love the white skin,they would simply beg and apologize to her. Blacks are seen as adivasis -sub human.
It's poverty caused by years of poor and reckless Nigerian governance that drive people to this shitty racist country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Sijo01(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lunatic! She think say na her lawless country she dey. Mstcheeeew
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by davibid: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some are making us (Nigeria) proud like GEJ, who is receiving Int'l awards at overseas smiley,

some are disgracing the image of the country like Buhari, who was given a toy aeroplane as a gift and he received it smiles

Well the bottom lines is I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN come what may! cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by omoharry(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
INDIAN IS A RACIST NATION, ESPECIALLY AGAINST THE BLACK RACE..I WONDER WHAT NIGERIANS AND OTHER AFRICANS WILL BE DOING IN THAT TERIBLE PLACE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by oodua1stson: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
NwaNimo1:
This is 'Molestation' and an unlawful arrest....and they're sedating her like she's an animal
why was she acting like an animal in another man's country?
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
NwaNimo1:
This is 'Molestation' and an unlawful arrest....and they're sedating her like she's an animal
some of them were pressing her like let her die judging from the vedio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Ramanto(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
tolexy007:
cry some plpp are rushing in here to check name, but they were disappointed grin grin grin
This Is No Crime. The Lady Was Even Wronged
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Ihuomadinihu: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
There are many indians in Nigeria,some of them are even criminals yet Nigerians and Africans never molest them. I keep asking God if he hates the black race,why do people insist on treating Blacks in this manner irrespective of the situation.
Nothing suggest that the woman was truly violent. They just hate the Black skin period!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by electrokcoi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
goodfornothing:
Why did they have to tie her like a goat? Useless racists! angry
because she acted like an animal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by electrokcoi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
OK she thought she was still in a lawless country called Nigeria..... next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Guyman02: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sijo01:
Lunatic! She think say na her lawless country she dey. Mstcheeeew
You are ignorant. Read this article by a Black American from Nigeria visiting India.

http://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/india-is-racist-and-happy-about-it/250317
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Lilyomi2: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
I trust that things will turn around for blacks one day.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Jacko01: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Indians wey smell pass anything

I moss road dey go india

Jis be like to leave nigeria go anywer na fullfilled prophecy for some ppl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Rasque1759(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
the villagers are at it again ..naija witches i hail o..always connecting tru air.. Hehehehehe..jst kidin anyway..
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why do Africans keep going to live in India? Indians are the most racist group of people on this planet!
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by NaWetinDey(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
"Mariam?"

Obviously one 'born to rule' politicians' daughter who thinks that India is Nigeria where they insult and beat up their father's police aid without recourse or reppercursions. That's how they abuse drug all over Asia.
Quote me and be sedated.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by richidinho(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Indians don turn our enemy ni
This is wickedness pls
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by elisra(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Because a woman banged a glass,she was then sedated as if she is a rabid dog. Or have you guys forgotten that India rank the highest in women's right abuse. And funny enough,they are also racist than European.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
hucienda:
Mariam in India ... hmmm

Allegedly under influence of drugs?

Fellow members of the NCA, over to you.
we refuse to report in this case cos where I suspect she comes from, people there don't misbehave in foreign land.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Sijo01(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Guyman02:

You are ignorant. Read this article by a Black American from Nigeria visiting India.

http://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/india-is-racist-and-happy-about-it/250317

I don't need to read any article. The video is enough for me to judge that the woman displayed in a barbaric manner.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
bt indian men r very nice to me hw come theyre racists
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Rossikk(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
AU have to convene an emergency meeting with member head of states on the bad treatment of Africans in India. It is time we declare "India must go" in all African countries now.
Honestly. Disgusting set of people. The dark skinned people in their country are snubbed as 'untouchables'. Bunch of ignorant, stinking animals.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
So I take it that your parents are shoplifters too, abi dem no be naija peeps too... Na over sabi dey kill.
darkid1:
Hnmmm, My deduction, In india its very normal for shop owners to be scared when a black couple enter a shop, they often tell d black dude to stay outside... My Parents have had such experiences... even after seeing their big statue of indian juju right in the shop....

As for the mental disorder, she either has an history of mental illness, was hypnotised , or the blazing indian heat caused hallucinations

I have spoken.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by herich(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
cry some plpp rushed in here to check name, but they were disappointed
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by herich(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
cry some plpp rushed in here to check name, but they were disappointed.

And i bet you, this thread would have been filled with abuse and disgraceful posts, on her tribe.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
rahymat:
bt indian men r very nice to me hw come theyre racists
they are only looking for a way to get their tiny pricks into your pants. Indians detest black skin.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by darkid1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
comradeodunze:
So I take it that your parents are shoplifters too, abi dem no be naija peeps too... Na over sabi dey kill.

No, they just told my dad to wait out side.

See the way I took time to reply you, its because I see you lack comprehension skills.
Same reason you have been failing jamb and hating on use of English.... Just an advice, the next time you feel like showcasing your stupidity, please dont.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
For all the countries wey dey this world NA India you see go stay Abi? Tufiakwaaaaa!!! GOD forbid bad thing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Krystale: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by RaptorX: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
The question should be why Africans generally treat non Africans who hate their guts better than they treat their fellow African. Deal with your inferiority complex and self hatred first b4 expecting other races to love and respect you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / Na So Abroad Life Be? / 9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.