Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai (25320 Views)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG / sahara reporters release More Evidence On Buratais' Dubai Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by myadsapp: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
wow
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wat! General wat terrorists!! Terrorists with Facts, Figures and Evidences??

In a Sane Country buratai would resign and allow investigations to commence!!

With this, i can only imagine the WICKED LOOTINGS that would be going on in this government! PMB might be clean in all this, but his men on field would be LOOTING THE LOOTS collected

Hmmmm....... Am really waiting for what PMB would do on this case!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
APC supporters be like..

Buratai is right. I noticed it on the internet too

10 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Abelpeters: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
prove yourself oga soldier.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Lagosian29(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
hucienda:
In your alleged corruption travails, terrorists have now migrated to the 'net, err Buratai? Mista Man na JJC defence be dat ... better invoke Alhaji Lie M. to assist you spin this.

What is good for a Diezani (Abuja Mansion) is good for a Tukur (Dubai Mansion).

BETTER OFF, PROPAGANDIST HAVE MIGRATED TO D INTERNET - IN LAI'S SUGGESTION

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by buksaylor001: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
You people criticised Abach,berated Babangida,lambasted Obasanjo,nearly stoned Jonathan-have you seen leadershipRulership.

Ain't seen nothing yet!

6 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by greggng: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
The ques is was he involved in dasuki gate? If the answer is no why all the noise making. All the people being investigated are those one way or the other linked to arms purchase deal. Pls stop distracting our galant soldier
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Lusola15: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ole still dey do ogboju
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by anonimi: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
UnclePati:
The man wants to come after people criticizing him on the internet...

Soldiers will soon be tracing our IP addresses, email, phone numbers e.t.c to identify and apprehend critics.

Omo see gobe.

Army brutality on the way...if caught criticizing BURANTASHI.....you will be called the internet terrorist and treated like Book haram.

APC........we love u.
This is now a Militarized Democracy.

We have been there before and it did not end well for those who THOUGHT they had power then to be harassing and detaining their fellow citizens anyhow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Lagosian29(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
UEK33:
PLEASE WHO OWNS ''SAHARA REPORTER''

JAMB QUESTION FOR D GODS

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by hardest: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
facelessangel:
Well I pity the Waste Side for supporting this government.

U ARE THE WORLD MOST POPULAR FOOL
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by 989900: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
EFCC should do the needful with Buratai -- let him prove his innocence with the EFCC.

I love the man especially his efficiency in tackling BH, but for posterity, fairness, and equity's sake, the EFCC needs to work on these allegations, basically, I careless about the Dubai properties (N120m); those are 'no biggies', he can explain those easily, and that is not enough for conviction. . . I am talking about alleged diversion of funds and purchase of used equipment, whilst receiving funds for new ones -- that is the real McCoy 'Dasuki'.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by anonimi: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
izzou:
APC supporters be like..

Buratai is right. I noticed it on the internet too

Indeed that is how they are.
Not their fault though. Na Aisha rice plus salad na im cause am grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by idupaul: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
See the foolish direction he want to spin this to... Mr man how did you get money to buy the mansions in Dubai

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by anonimi: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
freeze001:
Why won't he open his gutter trash mouth and vomit nonsense when he knows that his lord and master operates a 'Hear no evil and see no evil' policy as far as APC and islamic thieves from the north are concerned?

Don't blame our DullardPoo of Daura too much oh!
Na im ear problem cause am to be deaf, dumb & blind! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3832619_1334645412446174922301297609174347280017007n_jpeg8d00af76652b2eaea5c3a1b057900bc2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Lionhearted511: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]Buratai pls come to Nairaland dem full ground here. Wailing terrorists dey disturb us here. Shoot at sight any flat headed wailing mad dog. Abeg start with severussnape, firefire, onatisi, tippytop and many others. E get one girl sef wey call herself mamabomboy, dem too plenty here grin [/size]
With youths like this who will shamelessly vomit rubbish here in support of their partisanship, i can confidently say it is finished with Naija. We ain't going nowhere

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by PigMeat: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
hahahahahahahahaahahaha, this cracked me up. Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Buhari govt is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by anonimi: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
989900:
EFCC should do the needful with Buratai -- let him prove his innocence with the EFCC.

Can't happen!
Won't happen!!
He is with The Godfather of thieves!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3897969_tmpdoodle1467106890533_jpeg211baf15f4e174f7d44af81ccf5d9afe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by PigMeat: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mikehell:
Buratai abi na butashi has lost his mind..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
his mind is somewhere in dubai stranded #waynesVoice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lionhearted511:

With youths like this who will shamelessly vomit rubbish here in support of their partisanship, i can confidently say it is finished with Naija. We ain't going nowhere
[size=15pt]@Buratai, another wailing terrorist has been spotted. His monicker is rathearted511. Use RPG on this one pls thanks[/size]
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Instead of him to address the issues leveled against him he's using diversonary tactics and talking trash! angry

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh sorry so now it's terrorist that invaded the internet isn't Nice one but when Fayose was accused of same property scandal it was not terrorist that invaded the internet very funny country.

The dullard headed Fed Govt are defending Brutal or Burantal or Barantal in this property shame but other Army Chiefs are corrupt and should be embarrassed by the bloody Civilian in EFCC uniform isn't

Anyway the Mr taller than common sense has said it that no one is corrupt under hs govt it's ok. Let the zombies carry go a all days is for the thief but one good day for the owner soon the clock will surely turn other way then I pray Buhari and his brigandes boyscout won't ends up in jail because the vengeance is really hot and loading badly and dangerously I really pity Buhari because by the time the nemesis will bounce on him at his age it's going to be a pity. Nothing more to say.....it won't be funny at all.

For any APC to atill support buhari dangerous corrupt shield game it means all APC are dead and stinky.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by RonJeremy: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
What a clown...

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by knightsTempler: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buratai the snake charmer, is this the best you could come up with? This your comeback is lame and dumb to put it mildly.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by OlujobaSamuel: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
this man is mard, and people are laffin it off. he just indirectly told us to go to hell just like the I don't a damn thrash. pmb should speak up, this is unbecoming becoming because it's kinda staying glue already and some ediots are still shouting fashola dasuki for this kind glaring case?
Oluwa oo, ibo l'ojure wa oo, help our nation abeg, for my sake because I don't even know what my blood is thinking in respect of the nation, we all want change, no one wants to change. So many insanity in the land.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Ofemmanu1: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
The mofo is talking again.. Wtf!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Dinobi77: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
I cant stop laughing, online terrorist indeed the only defence he could come up with. I dont knw when we will get it right with leadership in this country. Buratai, write to PMB, so u can send armoured tanks, rpgs, online bomber n gallant soldiers to crush ur supposedly "online terrorist". Our leaders, making mockery of themselves since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
eleko1:
I trust u Oga buratai embarassed . U Dnt need to look/go far, Nah the handiwork of those Igbos miscreants undecided undecided. They need ur Press-ups undecided . Before then, tell us where u get the money for ur DUBIOUS Properties. lipsrsealed embarassed sad .Tenks sir undecided

see what too much rain can cause.....
Erosion of the brain
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by booblacain(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
Wat! General wat terrorists!! Terrorists with Facts, Figures and Evidences??

In a Sane Country buratai would resign and allow investigations to commence!!

With this, i can only imagine the WICKED LOOTINGS that would be going on in this government! PMB might be clean in all this, but his men on field would be LOOTING THE LOOTS collected

Hmmmm....... Am really waiting for what PMB would do on this case!!!!!

And if PMB does nothing eventually, will you still say he is clean?
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by olisafincy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
The govt is an ally of few and enemy of many.
Re: Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai by ladodo: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Afeni-fere and Afe babalola should take their time to investigate the matter, the man in question buratai is winning the war against boko haram but distractors are trying to sack buratai from office. If this man can provide prove that he got those properties through his personal savings fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.