Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill (830 Views)

Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by chibestjerry(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please when was the last time nepa brought bill to your house and when was the last time you pay your bill.... Because its like am the only one paying
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by Ofemmanu1: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
I stopped payin em since january 2016 cos they've increased the bill from 20k to 60k/month.
Na free light since then.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by chibestjerry(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
I stopped payin em since january 2016 cos they've increased the bill from 20k to 60k/month.
Na free light since then.
then y is mine different they just brought bill now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by banki(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Does nepa exist?

It's eko distribution
Abuja electricity
Jo's electricity
Enugu distrbutiion
Ikeja

Etc..... Owned by private individuals who are running things.....giving us darkness yet we blame government
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by Ofemmanu1: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
chibestjerry:
then y is mine different they just brought bill now
I reside in Lagos, maybe you live in SE.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by chibestjerry(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
I reside in Lagos, maybe you live in SE.
nope i reside at zaria
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by Ofemmanu1: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
chibestjerry:
nope i reside at zaria
ohh i see. That's where shi.t happens.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Pay Nepa Bill by chibestjerry(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
ohh i see. That's where shi.t happens.
asin how.....

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka Blasts Ex-Ekiti Gov Segun Oni 4 Calling Fayose Thief / Gov. Ikpeazu Vows Never To Relinquish Power To Ogah / 5 Of The Shortest-reigning Leaders In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.