Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) (521 Views)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Naf Expands Yola Airport Apron,Conducts Eye Surgery On 2nd Batch Of IDPs(Photos) / Buhari Orders Release Of 10,000 Tons Of Grains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by AjayiWrites: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Honourable Minister of Environment Hajia Amina. J. Mohammed and her entourage were in Gombe today to FLAG-OFF the distribution of 15, 000 bags of ‪#‎Grains‬ provided by the Federal Government to the Internally Displaced persons & Host communities in the state. See the pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-flags-distribution-of-15000-bags-of.html

lalasticlala

Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by AjayiWrites: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
God bless PMB/Osibanjo

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by utytill(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
God punish dem,na grain dem d chop for Aso Rock?

3 Likes

Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by lovat(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Rich South has been feeding northerners right from amalgamation.

The money from the south is used to buy grains from the north and also feed the north
Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by AjayiWrites: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
lovat:
The Rich South has been feeding northerners right from amalgamation.

The money from the south is used to buy grains from the north and also feed the north

How sure are you about this claim? The north grows these grains if not for Boko haram that chased them out
Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by CACAWA(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
I can only see about 15 bags? and they said 15,000.

[size=18pt]Only in Nigeria[/size]
Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by lovat(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:

How sure are you about this claim? The north grows these grains if not for Boko haram that chased them out
I don't doubt it but the money from the south is used to buy it from them by the Nigeria govt then the Nigeria govt will now donate it back to them as aid.

The North gets the money and the food. What does the south gets in return undecided
Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by AjayiWrites: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
lovat:
I don't doubt it but the money from the south is used to buy it from them by the Nigeria govt then the Nigeria govt will now donate it back to them as aid.

The North gets the money and the food. What does the south gets in return undecided

If I may get you right, pardon me if I murder some analysis, I am not a political analyst like that, North grows these grains but because of insugency, they have to run for their lives, FG have to intervene by donating grains to them, probably to start back their businessed as Boko haram has been defeated, or maybe as a succor relief for now. Now, the south sees that there is decline in grains, they decided to grow it and cash money on it, thereby reselling back to FG and Northen states. Forgive my analysis if I am wrong, but this is just what I understand about it.
Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by yhemsy62(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Those rice them collect from smugglers

1 Like

Re: FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos) by lovat(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:

If I may get you right, pardon me if I murder some analysis, I am not a political analyst like that, North grows these grains but because of insugency, they have to run for their lives, FG have to intervene by donating grains to them, probably to start back their businessed as Boko haram has been defeated, or maybe as a succor relief for now. Now, the south sees that there is decline in grains, they decided to grow it and cash money on it, thereby reselling back to FG and Northen states. Forgive my analysis if I am wrong, but this is just what I understand about it.
The North has a vast area of land and agriculture is their mainstay.

The North get free loans from FG and subsidized fertiliser from the FG to do their farming then when its time for harvesting the FG buys their harvest and store it in Silos there.

When there is scarcity the FG release grains which the north gets 90% of it because corn and millet are not staple foods in the south.

The North are also given food aid by the FG when there is Religious crisis there which is also paid by the Fg.

What is the freebie the South benefit in all these since they are the cash cows. You can see that the money from the South is used in catering for them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Hasn't Apologized To The Senate - Presidency / Oil Workers Postpone Strike, Meeting With FG / Abia Crisis: Traditional Leaders Want Uche Ogah As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.