Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* (1155 Views)

Tax ID Verified USA Adsense With $4 Balance For Sale [screenshots] / I Need A Verified Nigerian Or US Adsense Acccount / This Adsense Account Is For Sale (screenshots) @ Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have a google adsense account I have not made use of since 2011. The account was opened for one of my earlier websites, a bulksms site. But I didn't use it much because it was counter productive.

Imaging having a google advert on your bulksms site and then a user visits your site and sees another bulksms site's advert from the google advert you have on your website.

To worsen matters, the visitor decides to click on the advert and ends up leaving your website. It was making me loose sales. As a result, I removed it from my website and I've not used it much since then.

The account has exactly $4.57 in it. I have attached a screenshot of the adsense account page for your view.

Note, I am doing this sales in the form of an auction. Highest bidder gets it!

Minimum price I'll sell for is 15k. If you want to buy it immediately, it's 30k.

You can contact me through the email shown on the screenshot below. OR 09035726810

Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
I've gotten an offer from One person.

For your information, I'm in Delta State. I can only do a one-on-one transaction with those in Delta or Lagos because I'll be in Lagos next week.

However, it's an auction so if I get someone ready for a transaction straight away, I'm game. No waiting for anyone.

Still available.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another offer received, but account still available. Until I receive cash, I am still open to negotiation. This makes it 2 offers.

1st offer 30k.
Client resides in lagos and wants a one-on-one transaction.

2nd offer 25k.
Client resides in Edo and is willing to pay if I add him as an admin to the adsense account. So he can verify.

Non has paid Yet!
Account still up for grabs to the highest bidder.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by mr2kay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dude who scammed me has done the same to op tongue
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
i have also for sale
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
mr2kay:
Dude who scammed me has done the same to op tongue

Well, he picked the wrong person.

I have alerted google about the adsense account hijack. Thanks to the guys who called me and suggested I report to google.

Nigerians are just too bad. Trust has become a very scare and priceless commodity in this era. I have done business deals with lots and lots of people on Nairaland. No one has ever had any complaint about my dealing with them, so I thought everyone else was like Me. But I was wrong.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by mr2kay(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

I have alerted google about the adsense account hijack. Thanks to the guys who called me and suggested I report to google.

Nigerians are just too bad. Trust has become a very scare and priceless commodity in this era. I have done business deals with lots and lots of people on Nairaland. No one has ever had any complaint about my dealing with them, so I thought everyone else was like Me. But I was wrong.
was the one who told you to report it bro and I am now also on the same ship again, I am getting tired of all this shit and it serially pushing me to the wall https://www.nairaland.com/3194234/adsense-scammers#47019065
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Ebook4Free(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Hello bro.. How did you do the reporting to google... Someone scamed me this morning too.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by grass2grace247: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Ebook4Free:
Hello bro.. How did you do the reporting to google... Someone scamed me this morning too.

How were you scammed?
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Ebook4Free(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
grass2grace247:

How were you scammed?
I was only trying to honest with the giy when he told me he was scam several time and he have to get the adsense then pay me immediately after without not knowing buyers are now scam better than seller.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Ebook4Free(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
grass2grace247:

How were you scammed?
I was only trying to honest with the giy when he told me he was scam several time and he have to get the adsense then pay me immediately after without not knowing buyers are now scam better than seller.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Ebook4Free:

This was the same trick I fell for.
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Mr2kay2: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Ebook4Free:
that is how they behave
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
I have a google adsense account I have not made use of since 2011. The account was opened for one of my earlier websites, a bulksms site. But I didn't use it much because it was counter productive.

Imaging having a google advert on your bulksms site and then a user visits your site and sees another bulksms site's advert from the google advert you have on your website.

To worsen matters, the visitor decides to click on the advert and ends up leaving your website. It was making me loose sales. As a result, I removed it from my website and I've not used it much since then.

The account has exactly $4.57 in it. I have attached a screenshot of the adsense account page for your view.

Note, I am doing this sales in the form of an auction. Highest bidder gets it!

Minimum price I'll sell for is 15k. If you want to buy it immediately, it's 30k.

You can contact me through the email shown on the screenshot below. OR 09035726810
which mobile browser did you use to create it
Re: Verified Nigerian Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale. *screenshots* by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ifexxy:
which mobile browser did you use to create it
I used a PC back then.

(1) (Reply)

67k Active FB Page For Sale / SWIFT Networks Launches Free Broadband WI-FI Service In Lagos / Help, My Images Are Not Displaying On Mobile Fones But It Displays On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.