Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama (36383 Views)

Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife / Wizkid And His Son, Boluwatife Balogun On Stage: Sola Ogudu Reacts / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Graduates From First Grade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by olatunjithomas(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
obaival:
S dat wizkid children tongue
no,. na davido's cousin............. ara oko......
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by olawolami(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=feranmi400 post=47009031]Wizkid's son, Boluwatife is really growing up to really look like the Babanla himself.

wizzy suppose marry her nah
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by tammie24: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
charlesklaus:

U well so, does his dad look fat

Some people and low reasoning be...
I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you

You don't have to insult to get your point across
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
juniormusa:

This is his first son and he recognised him long time ago

yeah. I didn't see the picture before commenting. Was thinking it was his other son (the baby)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by maxtop(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Is that all ?
Thanks OP, next chapter.
grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nd u sha wan show say u knw designer label. U r sighted!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by tayo200(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
my crush
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by AuroraB(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vizkizzy:
oh, I didn't see the picture before shocked

Make una no vex I drank garri this morning grin

Where's Vizkiz grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by Netfad(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
ameezy:
angry baby mamas everywhere
Easier way around having pay for dowry

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Where's Vizkiz grin

locked up for being a bad boy
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by AuroraB(f): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vizkizzy:

locked up for being a bad boy

As expected grin Lmao!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by mercydaniel: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lexxyfund:
after 1, u con dea carry bible
is better u dont judge her becouse it her past she knows better now,she might even be better and decent dan does so call girls dat have not given birth but have aborted severally just becouse dey dont want to be called baby mama.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by ifeoluwa237(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
tammie24:
The boy looks thin
se d papa fat ni ?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by faithlelas: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
She looks older than her baby PAPA shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by softchris: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Is any thing behind this! All male Nigerian musicians with this baby mama things.... i fear ooooo.... i think the female musicians should join the trend of Baby father...lol!!!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama by keynesstreet2: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2016
ologun98:
If you know this guy advertising data:

[img][/img]

Run away from him, he is a scammer and thief.

But i promise him. There is no hidding place. Anyone who sells stones will reap sand.

I promise him, he cannot run away.

Admin, please take note of him

scammer everywhere....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / Jaywon Blasts Blessing Okoro For Calling Him A 'Small Boy' / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.