Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (85404 Views)

Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
You know the funniest part?

Her entire body is well supplied with fat, but for some bizarre reason, her Breasts are completely devoid of them.

Perhaps her brain is too.

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Moneyyy: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dey cum, make I run go piss.. this thread go make sense
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by niyot124: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wale112:
So when will that country Nigeria win a game against the black stars of Ghana?

Ghana is the real giant of Africa.

Guy you are so dumb. I am disappointed in you on behalf of your parents grin grin grin

Is this how you Ghanian men such boobs?? undecided

#chisos

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by mousco(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Y she even wear such a clothe n she knw say her breast don sag

Abegi women too like fashion, dey 4get themselves
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by niyot124: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wale112:

Guy you are so dumb. I am disappointed in you on behalf of your parents grin grin grin

Is this how you Ghanian men suck boobs?? undecided

#chisos

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sure, she only described herself...I haff say it.
GurlFriend:
She wrote:

"Nothing in the world is more more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity

Well, what can we say?? grin grin
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Pecca: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
utenwuson:
she has said it all, it's stupidity n ignorance that made her appear like that.....so case close! booby like ruler
same here. I thought somebody close by shud pull a basket over himself/herself before and read that post back to her. maybe it will tell her sumtin. she has no bresss as far as am concerned. maybe she shud consider implants or watever if she want to dress so scandalous next time. if I were her bedmate...
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by niyot124: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wale112:

So when will that country Ghana ever win miss world. Since you choose to dwell on senseless subject by derailing from the thread.

And listen good oh you Ghanians, until the population of that your sorry ass country reaches just half of Naija's population,then you can talk. But until then SHUT YOUR BLACK HOLEs,ASSHOLES! undecided

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Temysteve(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
hemartins:
If you got it, flaunt it.
But in her case...
Her ignorance is epic because she is flaunting what she ain't got.
lol, wetin she wan flaunt?? Shey na dat boby we be like flat plate she wan flaunt..
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by kinibd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nairaland front page na wa

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by gud4dbest(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
She wrote:

"Nothing in the world is more more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity

Well, what can we say?? grin grin
Abi,wot more can we say?She said it,she knew it,her problem.I just pray she grows out it.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by tunero1010(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
na wah o..
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by tunero1010(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
the husband should be blamed, arrested and charged to court...when some men go dey press boobs like eba, what do you expect?
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Alipanks(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
No comment. Passer by noni.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Ishilove na true you talk but guess what?

Ban dey hungry me grin grin tongue
Ban? Ishilove no be mod again o o. Oga Se.un been sack am cos she refused to be him baby mama. See proofs below on this thread. Read the comments one by one.
https://www.nairaland.com/2557959/how-modrator.
See another quote here
Ishilove:
I am not moved by the inconsequential rants of a few trolls who got banned for breaking the rules which I was hired to enforce.

I will never be a mod again because I left for personal reasons which a few nairalanders are priviledged to.

*unfollows thread*
no mind am o. She didnt deliberately leave for any reason.
She was SACKED.

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Anabel(f): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wale112:

What's your history??
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by DaMotivator(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dis is a clear case of olympus has fallen...Lol...only one kid and d tin don fall like dat...imagine wen she has 4...Gesus...nah pull dem do dey pull am follow her...
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Danielolobayo: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pure water nylon
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Shym3xx: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol.

Ti.ts that would make you puke without even taking off her clothes. grin

Any nyggah messing with this chic is gay. grin

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by marxweller247: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Inasmuch as she is not God, who created her, I would let her be and her breast. But my annoyance is, why display it 2 d world, cursing misery and agony.

But wait, come 2 tink of it, what could have sucked d breast so dry dat ppl now call slippers.

Did she breastfed a lion, or a lopared
I am so bemused .
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by tayo200(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
those boooobs tho..
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by andyanders: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
In fact, those pair of slippers is an eyesore. No sane man can hang around that body if she goes naked.Just one child and her headlamp already gone. Only when you are high on weed that you can get erection when you come across something like this.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by LANRY9: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2016
does she need to be told that her stupidity & ignorance made her expose d flat thing....*iranu
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by akigbemaru: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2016
saggy boobs!
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by ilovetheline: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
Michelle, wife of Ghanaian born producer and reggae-dancehall musician Shatta Wale, was at the receiving end of public ridicule for causing a stir with her boobs at the Golden Movie Awards 2016, which was held last Saturday.

While several people trolled her for her boobs which they say isn't perky, others were of the opinion that the public display of boobs was quite indecent, especially from a mother-of-one.

Michy Shatta yesterday took to her Facebook page to hit back at folks who made fun at her, calling them "ignorant and stupid." She also uploaded a picture of her backing her baby, perhaps to let the world know that she is a mother who has breast fed so you can't expect her bosoms to be be firm and perky.

Read what she wrote below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/lady-whose-saggy-boobs-caused-stirhe.html
he looks like he sucks morethan that baby to me
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by macho44(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
Michelle, wife of Ghanaian born producer and reggae-dancehall musician Shatta Wale, was at the receiving end of public ridicule for causing a stir with her boobs at the Golden Movie Awards 2016, which was held last Saturday.

While several people trolled her for her boobs which they say isn't perky, others were of the opinion that the public display of boobs was quite indecent, especially from a mother-of-one.

Michy Shatta yesterday took to her Facebook page to hit back at folks who made fun at her, calling them "ignorant and stupid." She also uploaded a picture of her backing her baby, perhaps to let the world know that she is a mother who has breast fed so you can't expect her bosoms to be be firm and perky.

Read what she wrote below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/lady-whose-saggy-boobs-caused-stirhe.html
Ala ' Dala' Ada adago.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by gonkraziiiiii: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Plssßsss aunty ode behave urself and shut up....d dress u wore was 100% wrong for ur dry breast......do u know if u put a pen under ur boobs and raise ur hand up d pen wldnt fall that is to say ur boobs have fallen and can comfortably hold a pen...I still don't blame u I blame d people dat allowed u leave d house in dat jumpsuit...since ur brain is obviously filled with palm oil and sand...m sure ur hubby was clapping for u when u left....dude is used to seeing dem dry boobs...kai intact go n burn d jumpsuit....
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by zazua: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls DRESS well n stp showing wat is not there
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Cornerstone001: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Sayelabola:

Hello CS, what is the origin of this photo of yours?

I'm just curious. Would like to know what brought tears to his eyes.

grin cheesy
The man is a talent, He is showing his talent, what he's got cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by aduaba(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

So when will that country Ghana ever win miss world. Since you choose to dwell on senseless subject by derailing from the thread.

And listen good oh you Ghanians, until the population of that your sorry ass country reaches just half of Naija's population,then you can talk. But until then SHUT YOUR BLACK HOLEs,ASSHOLES! undecided
And since when did a high population become something to be proud of. Smh for some of u nigerians undecided
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by niyot124: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
aduaba:

And since when did a high population become something to be proud of. Smh for some of u nigerians undecided

What I meant is if you people were put in the same conditions as Nigeria, you would understand that Nigeria is a strong country to have survived up till now.

Nigeria has a diverse culture(so many), religion, ethnic groups and a large population( the most populous black nation) yet we are still standing, by God's grace of course.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
I really don't get it cause i love them saggy, seriously! It's fun to squeeze and ... never mind! I'm hard already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Most Beautiful Female Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.