Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) (66274 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by nochia(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Here she is While her Sister iz selling Bready Agege and Bota...
. ##Lesson
You are On Ur Own

BREADY! We must GEJ for this.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
like seriously ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by sophiecoleen(f): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where was she when jumie was selling bread? May be she be like.. Am better... How far now?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
Both are ugly
See her cellulite lap undecided
Not d right word pls
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Go to >> http://9jarealm..com Cntroversies in the house.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
goldbim:
grin i talk am..smh.fiftynaira remind me to remember this bro's in prayer.

Yes and he needs a pastor too
He would need that pastor that enlarges testicles too!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
goldbim:
grin i talk am..smh.fiftynaira remind me to remember this bro's in prayer.
Chaiiii. U funny die
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I have never seen a perfect round head like this one.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Airforce1:
She don take selfie in the first pic forget sey her yansh dey open.

Or maybe she dey receive fresh air from there.

hahahahahaha.....no,na breathe she dey breath from there
grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
400billionman:
Cant she raise up her short skirt further ?

Nah like this you got take know girls wey lack brain.

Nah to dey show nyash dem get power.
Abi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
Account Officer at the ministry of transport, while your sister was a BREAD SELLER at the ministry of HAWKING. Una well done

abi o..now she wanna shine under da rays and beams and neons of her sis' limelite..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by jniran22(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
Both are ugly

So shey na you come fine idiot....agarancha....ashewo...cunt
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]BEAUTIFUL IN THE DICTIONAR/Y OF NAIRALAND LIKE MISS NAIRALAND? [/size]grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by goldbim(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
fiftynaira:

Yes and he needs a pastor too
He would need that pastor that enlarges testicles too!
grin grin case dismissed!! lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
I wasnt expecting to see a beauty and I'm not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Sunglass20(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
Account Officer at the ministry of transport, while your sister was a BREAD SELLER at the ministry of HAWKING. Una well done

You just said my mind.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Whr she dey wen her sister dey hawk bread?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Eddystark: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheedy407:

Na u go see an.
No go release ur album,Dey look watin u no for see

grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
The chef's uniform fits her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by alizma: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Olajumoke is still the best. only the first and third pix are those of her sister, the second and last ones are those of Olajumoke.
for those who don't know, the person in chef uniform is Olajumoke.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Engrobiorah(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Seriously there is nothing special about this girl and the sis, nothing fantastic at all
She is just being overhyped.
No hard feelings just saying my mind
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Believe whatever you want, she works for Ministry of Trans and her sister was hawking bread....photographer and Jumoke una well done. All was staged....anyway una make real bread sellers clean up small, some even fix mami water nails.

I have good news, check my profile
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by lizzlix(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Airforce1:

If the effort you put in spotting underwears is applied to your music career, you for don feature Drake by now.
Just saying.....

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by ucee64(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
Both are ugly
Mumu envy kills
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Blackrhino: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade, she's ugly, and ugly is a word in the dictionary that should be used appropriately, like in this case, no need to candy coat it .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Olosho sister
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
An account officer in Osun and her sis was selling bread in Lagos and now she's in d news coz of her . . LIFE SHA
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Rasque1759(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
wow... Owambe
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ha Ki ki hi he see as you they make me they laughs like a FULANI man grin grin grin
notoriousbabe:
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by belli: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Airforce1:

Hahahahaha... Na fwesh air ( in ma Lil ones voice)
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
what the hell do they mean by beautiful and hot??!!! she's just basic.. nothing special or hot here...hian

freshdude99:

Lol
Those sophistication people of western Nigeria too local abeg.
And they will continu to hype them local self
go learn some English mo'fcckah... ur post reeks of ur igbotic accent
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheedy407:

Na u go see an.
No go release ur album,Dey look watin u no for see
Hahaha ha Ogbeni sokale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.