Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria (26636 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) / Mmm Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by glamour29557(f): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2016
LadyBeee:
Please, has anybody heard of MMM? How genuine are they? I am thinking of investing with them, but all these stories I have heard about people being duped, I am a bit skeptical. Has anyone invested with them? Please, kindly let me know how it turned out. Thanks
hello have u started MMM ?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
glamour29557:
hello have u started MMM ?
yes
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by fame12k(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Before u join mmm u need to know how it works very well, I am a member and guider in mmm Nigeria.

Chat me on my whatsapp at 08054790500
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by iykepromotions: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
The main question is how is the money coming in. To make lasting money both online and offline, you must have a product or a service to render.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by fame12k(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
iykepromotions:
The main question is how is the money coming in. To make lasting money both online and offline, you must have a product or a service to render.

MMM Is not an organisation or company or bank or whatever institution u might call it, u don't make interest in MMM because it's not a business, u only get a reward from a contribution u rendered voluntarily.

U can visit d website to read d ideology, u can as well reach me on whatsapp at 08054790500
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cooljide(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
LadyBeee:
yes
how much did you start with?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
cooljide:
how much did you start with?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by shawn5ng(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
MMM is real. All u need to do start with money u can give out without feeling it to clear your doubt.
Rich men invest, average men save their money while poor men consume their money. Invest in Mmm and get rich.
If you need any assistance, help, information on it am ready to assist because I have benefitted from it and so u can too.
Contact me on 08039192101
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Godiloveu(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
eugyno:
MMM
--> Is a community where people provide and get help.
This Is not networking or investment but a community.
It started since for 2011 in other countries but lately in Nigeria and is in more than 200 countries running

--> It's a very simple program!!
We provide and Get help, and that is it!

--> You can try it out with 2000 naira for a month, to get practical knowledge.

--> After that, you can PH with whatever you can afford.

--> You earn 30% of every help you provide monthly. E.g you Provude Help of 2000 naira, you earn 2600 naira after a month. Simple! no bank will give u this yet they run on similar strategy.

--> You also have the option to provide help of your Principal Amount PLUS or minus interest again to earn another 30% after another 30 days.

--> So you can keep Providing and Getting help every month to increase your earnings.

--> You don't need a single referral to earn!

--> But if you refer, you earn 10% direct referral bonuses.. E.g if you refer someone that Provides help of 20,000 naira, you earn 2,000 naira straight.

--> Your referral bonuses also earn 30% on it monthly.

--> In MMM, we don't have a central company account, so all transactions are direct between members!! You pay directly to someone's account when you provide help and get an order.. The same happens when you get help too.. People pay directly to your own account directly.
--> So its a win-win platform.

Remember this too:-
For every PH donation within this below range, you get a one-time registration bonus...

11,000naira to 109,780naira - $20 bonus

110,000naira to 659,780naira - $50 bonus

NOTE:
It does not collect your money up front !!!

It pays you directly to your bank account!!!

Join the Community of Providing and Getting Help.

How does MMM generate 30% to pay participants?

This is a question that can never stop being asked. I have tried explaining this severally BUT its like "magic" to so many. I understand everyone's fears that's why I will break it all down further mathematically below.

Let's say,

100 donations came in from 100 participants @2,000naira each = 200,000naira

In order for the 100 donations to be paid their 30%, that means 60,000naira extra donations must come in.

The BIG QUESTION is then how?

Here it is:-
The 60,000naira wld come in through:-

(1.) Regular GH and re-PH from the 100 donations done by the participants.

Here is d maths:-
50 participants GH all their earnings + Principal donation = 130,000naira.

Total left over PH balance = 70,000naira

The remaining 50 then needs 60,000naira to get their own 130,000naira paid too.

The first 50 paid 130,000naira total then re-PH back their 100,000naira (maybe keeping back their total profit of 30,000naira)

That then adds up to the 70,000naira available to pay the 50 participants left (130,000naira).

++ So, the cycle continues on and on for as long as the principle of Regular GH and re-PH remains!!! +++

This is just d same Principle Banks work with. That is why it is possible for just a deposit to serve 10 - 20 withdrawals.

And they pay you little interests for using your money to keep the redistribution process going!!

++NOTE+++
Don't come and do "Hit and Run" - The one u GH'ed and ran away with will soon finish and u will have to start all over again when coming back!! Why not just relax and earn for a longer period.

So whether new donations comes in OR not, the process of providing and getting help can continue for as long as all participants knows the whole process depends on their actions or inactions!!!

Secondly

(2.) New donations coming in through participants referring others to the community. This keeps the system consistently growing!! Every business (offline/online) needs new sales to survive..

Yes - MMM provides NO Guarantee and we all donate ONLY our "Spare Money"

BUT sincerely it can go on for as long as we all want since we all make the Community what it is!!

Always remember that in MMM there is

++ No Company Account!! Mavrodi can't wake up one day and ghost off with the money since we are not paying to his account.

++ You bank account/bitcoin wallet is MMM's account.

MMM's strength is the IDEOLOGY above that I broke down mathematically!!!

We are the Community.......my username is lovethokoh in mmm. My whatsapp is 09032123000

Togethe[truncated by W

ok thanks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Godiloveu(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
nkubiz:
Then another partner will be assigned to provide you the help after a few days.As a penalty the one who failed to
provide help to you will be blocked from the system.
copy that?

hi
what if d person u pay refuse to acknowledge dat He/She had receive payment?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cooljide(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
LadyBeee:
ok,i started with 100k but am kinda scared,though am still yet to provide help cos have not being merged with anyone that needs help,but am just scared,am thinking whether I should cancel it cos the money is all my alawee savings.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by okusbaba(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Godiloveu:

hi
what if d person u pay refuse to acknowledge dat He/She had receive payment?
once u pay, u hv to upload a proof of payment whch is d teller u used in paying. If d person doesnt acknowledge payment within 24hrs, he would b blocked for eternity and ur acct wil b confirmed. Call me if u need anyting or any clarification. 08030803447
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by okusbaba(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
cooljide:
ok,i started with 100k but am kinda scared,though am still yet to provide help cos have not being merged with anyone that needs help,but am just scared,am thinking whether I should cancel it cos the money is all my alawee savings.
dont cancel it. U have notin to fear.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
cooljide:
u were warned not to contribute all the money that u ve. But it's all good. I also pH 100 and cancelled it. Then later put 20. But now I'm regretting it. I should ve left it because it is real. I got paid. Make sure u follow d rules. U ll get ur money
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by jbloggs(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2016
"16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland."

Which means MMM is just a community of people helping each-other...
I love the ideology and very cool with it 100%.
I PH of 250k and later requested to GH of 350k(Which included my 250k +30%interest+1st Bonus) on due date,for me it's a wonderful community.
This has come to stay...Because, it is only reasonable to be a giver...
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by jbloggs(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
LadyBeee:
Please, has anybody heard of MMM? How genuine are they? I am thinking of investing with them, but all these stories I have heard about people being duped, I am a bit skeptical. Has anyone invested with them? Please, kindly let me know how it turned out. Thanks

I gave it a shot in July and was not disappointed by August.
It's worth it, if only you PH with what you can let go. Giving can be so interesting.

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by imagrg(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2016
I owe everyone the duty to introduce to whoever is interested another way of making cool cash which has been online for some time now. It is MMM Nigeria! I didn't believe in it until a friend of mine benefited. I reluctantly deposited the sum of 100k with them and last week I asked for my money and I got 147,000 Naira deposited into my FirstBank account. I've reinvested and I am even one of their referrals. Whether or not you believe in it or not, why not take a month's risk of even 5k with them and see how it goes, after all we sometimes lose more than that amount betting. A trial will convince you. I am not compelling you to join but if you must, please join through me so that I too can make a little money from them for referring you instead of joining without anyone gaining. I too joined through a referral link. Thank you for your understanding. Register now : http:///?i=imagrg3@gmail.com
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by eugyno: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Using the Pascal triangle as an illustration of how MMM generates the 30% interest.

1. 1
1 2. 1
1 3. 3. 1
1. 4. 6. 4. 1
1. 5. 10. 10. 5 1
1. 6. 15. 20. 15 6. 1

This is Pascal's triangle in mathematics.
It is a mathematical expression of the exponential increase rate of the pyramid scheme.

As more people join MMM, the inflow of cash tends to increase exponentially and thereby the funds increase and there is enough to settle people's request for GH.

The ideology of MMM is so unique compared to other financial platforms like MLM and pure Ponzi or networking schemes ( i. e. Those platforms without any products).
They subject their participants under unbearable pressure for instance, marketers in the banking system are given *hard targets of bringing in prospective customers* sometimes with a threat to withhold their salary in events of failing to do so.
As a result, the big people who have made it would leave the task for new bees in the system, it then depreciate into *a hit and run adventure*

Herein lied the strength of MMM.

# *you are not forced to bring Downliners before qualifying for your benefits*

# *the REALITY of MMM is enticing such that, on mere pledge to Provide Help to someone, you are instantly credited with the MAVRO equivalent of the amount you pledge for and it as well grows its 30% interest as for the reward if giving.*

#. *the system is open in operations, everybody can become a Guider and build their team and also those that don't have such time to commit to the task of guidance and remain ordinary participants are not left out, they still get referral bonus*

#. *Now talk of the ideology of MMM, it binds the heart of the participants with a sense of responsibility to Help one another, the participants are taught to understand the proof that the community is of the people, for the people and by the people. So everyone tends to put there best because MMM inspires the hidden content of other people due to honesty, trust and fairness*

*There is no central account for payment, so you get more confidence in taking such decisions*

#. *the referral bonus is meant to encourage the population grow, so participants invite the people in her sphere of influence to MMM as natural*

#. *the risk analysis of MMM is properly managed so people can have much confidence to give the risk a trial*

*All these are of the uniqueness of MMM and how the constant PH used in paying the people who are now to GH)*

---- your friend Ebi Rowland IFECONWAGOD

*MMM IS MY PROVEN REALITY*
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cooljide(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
okusbaba:
dont cancel it. U have notin to fear.
OK,thanks for the encouragement.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cooljide(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
LadyBeee:
u were warned not to contribute all the money that u ve. But it's all good. I also pH 100 and cancelled it. Then later put 20. But now I'm regretting it. I should ve left it because it is real. I got paid. Make sure u follow d rules. U ll get ur money
I wanted my profit to be reasonable that's why I pH d 100k..thanks for the encouragement .
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by afrokid(m): 1:52am On Aug 09, 2016
I provided help last month and got help last nite. MMM is real!

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kasson(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2016
See MMM is Super REAL!
I have been paid several times.

DOWNLOAD MY FREE EBOOK ON MMM
FROM MY SIGNATURE BELOW:

CHEERS!

1 Share

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Feli2015: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
MMM IS REAL

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Naniakay1: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
I indicated interest to provide help of 100k after my registration on the 29th of July, 2016. Till date, i'm yet to be matched with someone who needs help. How long am o going to wait for? Any useful contributions please?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by dollarathe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Naniakay1:
I indicated interest to provide help of 100k after my registration on the 29th of July, 2016. Till date, i'm yet to be matched with someone who needs help. How long am o going to wait for? Any useful contributions please?
who introduced to MMM ? why not ask d person instead of asking people on d internet .... this platform is full of ignorant people dat gives so much advice and they won't yield to d advice themselves but to confuse people !!! ask ur guider.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by jbloggs(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Naniakay1:

It takes 2weeks usually.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by babaegbe: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
information is power my people. Earlier on I would argue with people calling it scam.At the end of the day i discovered wat if i use that time to convince a positive minded person. Life is a risk and a m happy i took this one. living my dreams thanks to God,Mmm and information. Whatsapp 07036711373
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Are u interested in joining MMM and u want know more or how to go about it? Whatsapp me on 07066652119 and I'll guide you free of charge....
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by tundebj(m): 3:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Naniakay1:
Talk to your guider, sometimes its takes up to 30 days, why complain when your money is still in your pocket? Its you work well with the prson that referred you or his guider

2 Likes

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
stay away from mmm find other legit straightforward ways to make money.mmm was created to attract the greedy not the wise.ignore all those testimonies you hearing.....

(1) (2) (3)

5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / World's 100 Richest Men. I Call The Ladies Men / 60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.