Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (53530 Views)

Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by dre11(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu have been tutored on how to live in a prison, a Senator told our correspondent.

Saraki, Ekweremadu, outgoing Clerk to the National Assembly, Alhaji Salisu Maikasuwa and the Deputy Clerk, Benedict Efeturi are standing trial at a Federal High Court in Abuja over alleged forging of the Senate Rules book.

It was gathered that the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debts, Senator Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna Central) lectured the Senate leaders on Monday.

Our correspondent gathered that Sani, who spent four years in various prisons across the country during the era of late General Sani Abacha tutored the Senate leaders at the Court during their forgery case.

A Senator who was at the Court on Monday said Sani lectured the accused persons when Justice Yusuf Halilu stood down the forgery suit for one hour.

"Sani came and lectured the presiding officers on life in the prison. He told them that in the prison there is ranking rule like at the National Assembly. He advised them to cooperate with the Governor in the prison.

"He said after registration, they will be given plates for meals. Sani also told them that they are going to share toilet, bathroom with other inmates and that it is the Governor of the prison that will allocate bed space to them,"he said.

When contacted on phone, Sani confirmed lecturing the presiding officers on prison.

"Yes, is anything bad in what I did? They are my colleagues and as a former inmates, I felt I should educate them on how to live in the prison, so that they will not be caught unaware, "he said.

Recall that Saraki had in a statement he issued after appearing at the Court said he is ready to go to jail in order to defend the country's democracy.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/saraki-ekweremadu-tutored-on-life-in-prison/152996.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by clerkent(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
I taught they ar not in prison
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Tolexander: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
The fact remains that Nigerian judiciary system hasn't got all it takes to sentence and jail the Senate President and his Deputy.

The man lecturing them was just trying to be a clown.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Saraki and Ekwere, you see your life?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by ijustdey: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
they really need it because the next bus will soon take them theregringrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by tomakint: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Freakingly hilarious cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by fulanimafia: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wikkid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
The fact is that Nigerian judiciary system hasn't got all it takes to sentence and jail the Senate President and his Deputy.

The man lecturing them was just trying to be a clown.
Exactly!. End of discussion.

If Saraki hadn't clinched the position of Senate president, Would the FG have brought this case up?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Shukuakukobambi: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
This Shehu Sani is a craze man cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
I think he did them a good one. I sincerely hope and pray they end up there someday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Progressive01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sani also told them that they are going to share toilet, bathroom with other inmates and that it is the Governor of the prison that will allocate bed space to them," he said.
Gobe!!

Lmao!! They are receiving ample tutorials preparatory to surviving in their residence in the nearest future. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Progressive01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
I just sight Lala dey peep through keyhole- this ministry is headed straight to the permanent site!! grin

Edit:

Boom!! I talk am!

Lala loves Saraki and his twin brother just as much as he loves snakes and Tonto Dike. grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Progressive01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:
This Shehu Sani is a craze man cheesy cheesy
They should make him iPod spokesperson!! Craze men work perfectly in such capacity. grin

9 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by veekid(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chai
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Peacetemi: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Home sweet home. Enjoy. Oh, and dont drop the soap. I hope the person has told them the outcome of dropping the soap

9 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by photoshoot(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy

Well, it would be good if they spend months-years there
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Also he forgot to tell them that this is how they barb in prison yards grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by ALAYORMII: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
They need it cos that might be their next habitation

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by IMASTEX: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is mainly a political trial, the both of them no what to "sacrifice" to kill the case

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by countsparrow: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
He should have tutored them well. Tell them the kind of food they eat, how they will exchange boxers with old inmates etc

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Ademusiwa1: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by adonbilivit: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
if them go prison never believe me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by worlexy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Huh?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Mopolchi: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Saraki/Ekweremmadu still 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Sobeautiful: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Whatever be the case, let's remember that man proposes, God disposes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by BrightEye(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mogbe..... If that happens what would be the fate of imams and pastors at their backs?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by Sobeautiful: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
if them go prison never believe me again
Note taken.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by oriflamebaby1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let's wait and see,no be naija we dey?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by clefstone(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
What of Buratai nd Aisha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison by tammie24: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.