Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider (587 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider by Marvel1206: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
It wasn't funny atall.. On Apr 1 this year.. I was sent N400 by a loved one as Happy new month smiley... After debating on which sim card to load it on.. I finally loaded it with the hope of saving up to subscribe.. The next day being saturday i guess.. I woke up only to get a message that N350 has been deducted! Chai!! I knew calling the customer care won't resolve the issue but would rather drain my battery.. I just kept my cool with heavy heart sad grin

i later complained here on NL and it was refunded...

Share yours smiley

i may share another funny one during the course of the thread
Re: Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider by youngest85(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
loaded mtn #1,500 only to recieve #200
Re: Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider by Marvel1206: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
loaded mtn #1,500 only to recieve #200

from the bank?
Re: Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider by youngest85(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Marvel1206:

from the bank?

No, 4rm River

2 Likes

Re: Share That Painful Experience, How You Were Cheated By Your Network Provider by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol. Yours was even refunded. Mine wasnt. Mtn subscribe me for music plus, caller tunez, caller feel... whatsapp and facebook... All of em. and they must take their airtime before I opt out

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Android Phone / Fly Thunder 3 / All Android Users, Here's An Emergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.