Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Blogger Michael Doo: Its My Birthday! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Michael Doo: Its My Birthday! (434 Views)

Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Michael Doo: Its My Birthday! by donmayorgroup(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi, I am Michael Doo.

I was born on the 28th June, in the late 1980s. That was in the then humble Asata in Enugu State. Today is my birthday!

I have learnt so many things in life.
I have learnt the good, the bad and the ugly. I have really had rough years but what is most important is that today, I am here alive, healthy and stronger.
I have learnt a whole lot in life. I have learnt that disparities in life are inevitable and that is the more reason I appreciate life the more. I have learnt that brooding or getting worked up over life's issues does not add a bit of spice to your life.

I have learnt that in whatever situation we find ourselves in life, we should appreciate our creator for He knows what is best for us.
I have also learnt that in life, one of the greatest prerequisites for growth is having the right friends around you.
I have enjoyed and still enjoy the best of friends and all they keep doing is bringing out the best in me.

I want to use this medium to appreciate my friends, and sisters who have in one way or the other contributed immensely to my growth in life.
I will eternally remain grateful to my loving friend and Princess, Divine Amaka, She has been a great support all the way!

I want to thank all "MoodPals" beginning from James Olu, Charlescolee De Major, Evalasting Obinna, MayBell Eronini (Matron) ,Freeman Okereke, IkeEbere Gift, Michael Irem, Ajagbo Blessing and a host of others. I love and respect you all.

I love and appreciate Elizabeth Okwuoma, Aja Onyeabor, Moses Ije, Hadly Okereke, Godwin Ireduru, Marshal Umahi, and others whom God has used to touch my life. I can’t mention enough.

I have really grown. I have lived a life full of undying passion. I have lived a life where I see opportunities in every endeavour. I know i have my short comings. I know I have my faults, but you have all helped to patch me up.

I grew from an indigent background. We were so hopeless to the extent that i was dreaming of inheriting my dad's bicycle then!! Hahaha. But God has changed a whole lot in my life and in my family. I thank God for my parents. It’s different now. Each time I look back, in spite of the insufficiency now, I still give God thanks for his love and kindness. He is really faithful.

My brothers and Sisters are the best in the world! They have helped me so much. Chidiebere, Ogaboss, i hail you oo, Engr. Silas, my only boss. Chijioke, nwoke ike, Ugoo baba, Alobam, Chizoba, i hail oo, Nkiru, Amawhite, Mma,....Ndidiakpuopanda, my one and only baby. Nnedinso…mehn..una too much. I love you all. I will keep struggling for you all. I won’t fail you. Even on my death bed, I will always be on the track towards improving your welfare.

I want to thank one great friend. Although he thinks otherwise of me now, probably because of the situation of things, but i love you Victor, my friend who paid my N500 JAMB lesson fees in Obiagu when i ran out of money. Then…that was then. Idi okay.

My appreciation once again goes to my Sister, Chichi of Chichinwaafrica.com, one great Nigerian blogger in Diaspora! You are my one and only mentor!

I also appreciate Laila Ijeoma of Lailasblog.com you are an inspiration.

And to every one of you who have wished me well, and cheered me up and made me smile on this day, I cannot thank you enough. May God Almighty bless you. May you live to see your birthdays and beyond. May God Almighty grant you all your good wishes.

Once again, thank you.

Join me on www.michaeldoosblog.info

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Sentence To Jail / I Want People To Follow My Good Example – 2face Idibia / Brainteaser: Can You Solve The Hardest Puzzle Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.