Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Distinction Between The Poor And The Rich MAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Distinction Between The Poor And The Rich MAN (467 Views)

Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / 5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Distinction Between The Poor And The Rich MAN by Vaild24: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have Carried out series of research on the distinction between the Poor and the Richman, and in my findings i found out that the poor man works harder than the richman yet he ends up living a peasant and low life style.
Days are gone when we were asked to study hard,get good grades and work in one of the best companies in town.But in this 21st century things has changed,there is this slogan that says DON'T WORK FOR MONEY, LET MONEY WORK FOR YOU.
A poorman does all kinds of odds jobs just to make end meet,but at the end of the day he goes home with a little peanut called WAGE, while the richman spends 4 to 6 hours in his well air conditioned office doing nothing but to sign documents and surf the internet world,at the end of the day he goes home with out less than 700 dollars.
In conclusion, i think the only distinction between the Poor and Rich Man is REASONING because it leads to CREATIVITY,while TOILING leads to POVERTY. POORMAN========TOILING======POVERTY RICHMAN========REASONING====CREATIVITY
Source:https://villagossipers..com

(1) (Reply)

Your kind and urgent Advice Needed / Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Beauty Secret / What The Ceo's Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.