Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured (18686 Views)

Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: 36 Dead And More Than 140 Hurt / Istanbul Airport Attack / 28 Killed In Explosions At Ataturk Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by Taryur3(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
41 killed not 28
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by hollaytan: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
[ undecided
quote author=18SNVL post=47037896]

[/quote]
Stop being ignorant putin is wiser than u think, he knows who the real terrorist are
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Terrorists are persons who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
"a terrorist organization"
synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; gunman, assassin, desperado; hijacker; revolutionary, radical, guerrilla, urban guerrilla, subversive, anarchist, freedom fighter; rareinsurrectionist, insurrectionary
hollaytan:
Why are terrifying non- muslims not called terrorist or labelled with their faith? Has anyone ever called hitler or bush or israeli soldiers a terrorist?

quote author=Wiseandtrue post=47038093]
Fine smiley but a simple question for you shocked
Why are all terrorists Muslims nau angry shocked
As for me anyone within these definition should be labeled a terrorist angry
However all eyes are on the Muslims because major terror carried out are mainly from Muslims or so they claim. If it is a religion of peace as we were taught then why shed so much blood sad

Hitler Is not even within the category of the subject matter sad He is worst sad sad sad
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by joselekas(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
To think I have a connecting flight at this Airport in a month's time is terrifying.

Can I still change the flight schedule? Aviation experts in the house please help.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by southpole: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
hollaytan:

Its only an ignorant that wont know that all thesw group has a political undertoneIsis will travel thousands of kilometer to bomb syria, but wont go few kilometers to bomb israel...because a dog doesnt bites its owner

I see you are not ready to admit the truth that ISIS , BOKOHARAM, AL SHABAB and many other Islamic terrorist groups are doing exactly what Islam is teaching. You know what? we non Muslims define Islam by the activities of these Islamic terrorists.

To say Islamic terrorists want to achieve political aim is not true you cannot use that to deceive people we all know is aimed towards Islamisation.

Asking why ISIS will not attack Israel ? that will be the last country ISIS will want to attack and If those Islamic terrorists try it that will be the end of Islamic terrorism in that part of the world because Islamic soldiers all put together cannot face Israel.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by TeejayMaya(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waow!! So sad, my condolences to the victims... And to think that I am already planning to travel there by Oct this year? Its well sha

1 Like

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
southpole:

European Christianity is believed to have been spread by guns according to your write up. To say something is believed to have happened simply means there are no facts to back it up is just a mere wishful speculation.

When a christian country colonised another country or attacked another country they are not doing that in the name of christianity it may be purely economic or political.

But is very common to see Islamic countries and Muslims killing and coming out to say they are doing it for God. No christian or christian organization will do that.

Coming back home can you tell me where in your country Christianity was spread through violence ? talk with facts, there is no book in this world that can contain the violence committed in a day in the name of Islam.

Have you ever ask yourself why the Islamic flag carries 2 swords? What are the swords meant for.

My brother or sister if you truly want to go to heaven definitely Islam is not the way and if you will not accept Christianity which is the only way please do this one thing.

Sincerely ask that if there is a true God let him reveal himself to you and the right way to worship him, I believe the only true God will reveal himself to you.

First of all, try and get the facts before u engage anybody in an argument nxt time.

a. Islam has no flag, the flag wt the two swords belong to a country not to a religion.

b. Google what the crusades and the spread of the gospel by blood and sword through eirope was all about.

c. Colonisation bore two objectives - emperialism; both in land mass and faith.

That's why there is no muslim dominated english colonies but there are many french colonised nations e.g Algeria. i.e Direct rule and the policy of assimilation.

Google is a friend buddy. Knowledge is Power.

don't be spoonfed, seek it
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
hackban:
lolz.
this self denial is actually one of the many problems.
have you sincerely seen a 'supposed christian' who commits a crime and is not ROUNDLY condemned both online and offline? the same cannot be said of the muslims, there will be a crime amongst you and you will be proudly defending it, that is the sickening thing right now.
About the history of terrorism, both christaians and mumuslims advanced their religions through war. the difference now is that while the christians have evolved and taken a non-violent path the muslims have refused to evolve

Islam means Peace.

There is no religion that abhors violence as the Islamic faith.

Christians have evolved how??...

Funny you.

Let me tell you, the Media has made any crime by a muslim seem to be a crime by Islam.

If in the same vein, any crime done by a Christian (which is triple those done by muslims) is also potrayed in the media as a crime committed by Christianity, would that be right??.

Prejudice and Foolish Generalization, that's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
quickly:

Stop deceiving urself the truth is coming out not by words but by their actions.

The Quran contain demonic verses that is putting some Muslims into spell.

Mohammedans have been killing since time immerorial. They were responsible for the genocide of Africans in Egypt and north africa.

When boko harsm members r caught they usually have the quran with them.
Terrorism has been mandated to Muslims by their prophet. That is your ppl r realizing it is an occultic and.satanic religion when practiced As prescribed

For Africa to have progress we have to ban Islam completely.

Islam.was brought into Africa as part of slave trade when Arabs were capturing Africans and selling then turn europeans

a. Pls quote the full context where the demonic verses are and not in piece meal.

b. Egypt was colonized by Britain and there is no where in history where Egypt served as a colonial master nor where genocide occurred as a colonist. if u have these counter facts pls share.

c. BokoHaram is a multifaced problem which has been hijacked by many entities to now. We had Mohammed yusuf's bokoharam, we had Pdp's bokoharam and we had foreign bokoharam which had mercenaries and foreign indigents then in Mubi and co. So pls rope in which u want me to school you on. It had nothing to do with True Islam.

d. Islam came into Africa even before slave trade my dear. It came into Africa even during the time of the prophet, infact there was a time then prophet Muhammed sought safety to his followers with a Christian king in Abysinyya, today's Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by southpole: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

First of all, try and get the facts before u engage anybody in an argument nxt time.

a. Islam has no flag, the flag wt the two swords belong to a country not to a religion.

b. Google what the crusades and the spread of the gospel by blood and sword through eirope was all about.

That's why there is no muslim dominated english colonies but there are many french colonised nations e.g Algeria. i.e Direct rule and the policy of assimilation.

You may be right when you say Islam does not have flag but in the country where I live Islamic organisations carry flags with swords drawn on them . and if the example you can give about crusaders is dating back to hundreds of years ago then it means that those atrocities where not committed in the name of Christianity but colonisation and that is why after colonialism no such events have been recorded.

I will advise you to read the book titled " Inside The Mind of Islamic Terrorists " to see why Islam and terrorism cannot be seperated. There is this popular sating that the boundaries of Islam even to date are marked with human blood can you say that about Christianity?

When you Muslims are giving examples of violence in Christianity you have to go back to 11 century events meaning that violence in Christianity has stopped hundreds of years ago.So when is violence going to stop in Islam?

Please ask yourself if you really want to go to heaven. It is not about religion now is about going to heaven, I wish to see you in heaven but there is only one way.

There are no two different religions in this world that worship the same true God.

Just ask the true God to reveal himself to you and you will be happy you asked.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
southpole:

You may be right when you say Islam does not have flag but in the country where I live Islamic organisations carry flags with swords drawn on them . and if the example you can give about crusaders is dating back to hundreds of years ago then it means that those atrocities where not committed in the name of Christianity but colonisation and that is why after colonialism no such events have been recorded.

I will advise you to read the book titled " Inside The Mind of Islamic Terrorists " to see why Islam and terrorism cannot be seperated. There is this popular sating that the boundaries of Islam even to date are marked with human blood can you say that about Christianity?

When you Muslims are giving examples of violence in Christianity you have to go back to 11 century events meaning that violence in Christianity has stopped hundreds of years ago.So when is violence going to stop in Islam?

Please ask yourself if you really want to go to heaven. It is not about religion now is about going to heaven, I wish to see you in heaven but there is only one way.

There are no two different religions in this world that worship the same true God.

Just ask the true God to reveal himself to you and you will be happy you asked.

Let me state it categorically here that "there is no deity worthy of worship except God (Allah) and Muhammad is his messenger."

Like Adam was a messenger (Prophet) of God
Like Isa 'jesus' was
Like Moses 'musa' was.

And Islam has closed the revelations of God to man as the final religion through which Man will attain paradise.

From all religious books, ie... the Injil 'old testament' snt to Jesus- the 'Taurah' sent to Moses and the closing revelation bring the Qur'an sent to Muhammad.

I, my friend am in the right place, are you?.

p;s - google the Knights Templar, the KKK, the Lords Resistance Army, Anders Brievek.

these are all terrorist organization who use Christianity as their cover and use the Cross as their symbols.

Till this day they bomb, kill and commit heinous atrocities in the name of Christianity when they act.

(The media prejudice and bias in portraying Islam as evil is the reason why you don't even know anyone that goes on in the Real world).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

Islam means Peace.

There is no religion that abhors violence as the Islamic faith.

Christians have evolved how??...

Funny you.

Let me tell you, the Media has made any crime by a muslim seem to be a crime by Islam.

If in the same vein, any crime done by a Christian (which is triple those done by muslims) is also potrayed in the media as a crime committed by Christianity, would that be right??.

Prejudice and Foolish Generalization, that's what it is.

islam means submission.

Do u know arabic more than arabs.

The real difference is muslims are commiting crime using their religion as justification on the other hand you will find it very hard to find some killing people in the name of jesus or in because christianity was insulted or offended.

Get the facts straight and stop defending what u know little about.

U are not Arab and u are just assuming u know
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

a. Pls quote the full context where the demonic verses are and not in piece meal.

b. Egypt was colonized by Britain and there is no where in history where Egypt served as a colonial master nor where genocide occurred as a colonist. if u have these counter facts pls share.

c. BokoHaram is a multifaced problem which has been hijacked by many entities to now. We had Mohammed yusuf's bokoharam, we had Pdp's bokoharam and we had foreign bokoharam which had mercenaries and foreign indigents then in Mubi and co. So pls rope in which u want me to school you on. It had nothing to do with True Islam.

d. Islam came into Africa even before slave trade my dear. It came into Africa even during the time of the prophet, infact there was a time then prophet Muhammed sought safety to his followers with a Christian king in Abysinyya, today's Ethiopia.

U need to read more

start here

http://glithehiddentruth.weebly.com/trans-atlantic-slave-trade.html
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
quickly:

islam means submission.

Do u know arabic more than arabs.

The real difference is muslims are commiting crime using their religion as justification on the other hand you will find it very hard to find some killing people in the name of jesus or in because christianity was insulted or offended.

Get the facts straight and stop defending what u know little about.

U are not Arab and u are just assuming u know

And who claimed to be Arab??.

I ain't defending anything that is not fact for the world to see.

I. The Meaning of Islam

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema":
peace, purity, submission and obedience.

In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

2. you can google the Knights Templar, the KKK, the Lords Resistance Army, Anders Brievek.

these are all terrorist organization who use Christianity as their cover and use the Cross as their symbols.

Till this day they bomb, kill and commit heinous atrocities in the name of Christianity when they act.

(The media prejudice and bias in portraying Islam as evil is the reason why you don't even know anything that goes on in the Real world).
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by Baraqtee: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
eddyjibs:
islam as a religion should be banned. I wish someone can hack russians nuclear armory and direct it to d middle yeast nd North africa and nuke those savages called muslims. or better still Donald Trump shud lead a holocast againt muslims. disgusting beings

Yea. ...you can only wish!
Firstly most terrorist attacks are politically inclined and motivated. I presume you are intelligent enough to know this.
Then I see no iota of sense in blaming the religion for what some unscrupulous people claiming to be muslims do. They don't represent us. They don't represent islam.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

And who claimed to be Arab??.

I ain't defending anything that is not fact for the world to see.

I. The Meaning of Islam

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema":
peace, purity, submission and obedience.

In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

2. you can google the Knights Templar, the KKK, the Lords Resistance Army, Anders Brievek.

(The media prejudice and bias in portraying Islam as evil is the reason why you don't even know anything that goes on in the Real world).

The Knights Templar AND KKK are hate groups based of facism which is hate of people of another country and racism which is people of another skin color

Islam or the neo Islamic movement is based on hating non Muslims or kaffirs or Muslims that support kaffirs...

Media prejudice is the one that caused killing of thousands of people in borno states and many other northern states?.

Media prejudice is wat kidnapped over 200.girls and raped because of islam.

If we start to list everything we wouldn't finish today.

U are African stop defending Arab imperalism
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by ibrokola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
agitator:
Religion-of-PEACE
Rest In PEACE (to the dead) shocked shocked shocked

Nice way to convert people. : sad sad sad
Yet Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world! Why? Because every sensible person know that terrorism is not a representation of Islam!
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by ibrokola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
agitator:
Religion-of-PEACE
Rest In PEACE (to the dead) shocked shocked shocked

Nice way to convert people. : sad sad sad

Yet Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world! Why? Because every sensible person know that terrorism is not a representation of Islam!
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by southpole: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

You may be right that Islam has no flag but in the country where I leave some Islamic organisations carry flags with sword inscription on them

There was never a time Christianity was spread by the shedding of blood like Islam don't be fooled by Islamic propagandist. Give recent examples of such cases don't quote events of 10 centuries ago those are lies written by Muslims to stain Christianity. Give examples of event in your life time not lies.

colonisation never bore two objectives if it so all Muslims countries colonised by Europeans could have been christian countries, please don't be fooled by such ideas.
Islam is the only religion today associated with terrorism you know that very well.

If you really want to go to heaven Islam is NOT the way, please ask the only true God to reveal himself to you, I wish to meet with you in heaven but there is only one way.

Try and read the book titled" Inside The Mind of Islamic Terrorist" and see how Islam has been striving on terror.

I love you and pray the only living and true God visit you. Going to heaven is not about arguing religion but about knowing the truth.

Do you know why the name of Jesus appear more than the name of Mohammed in the Quran? Do you know why a full chapter in the Quran is dedicated to the mother of Jesus? Do you know why Jesus is called the messiah? Do you know why Jesus is the only person ever born without a man sleeping with a woman. He is the truth the way and life.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
quickly:

The Knights Templar AND KKK are hate groups based of facism which is hate of people of another country and racism which is people of another skin color

Islam or the neo Islamic movement is based on hating non Muslims or kaffirs or Muslims that support kaffirs...

Media prejudice is the one that caused killing of thousands of people in borno states and many other northern states?.

Media prejudice is wat kidnapped over 200.girls and raped because of islam.

If we start to list everything we wouldn't finish today.

U are African stop defending Arab imperalism

okay, I see....

fine, if kkk and knights templar are based on facism then it means Isis and the BokoHaram are hate groups also based on facism or whatever political system that can be conjured.

Funny you.....i can't stop laughing
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
southpole:

You may be right that Islam has no flag but in the country where I leave some Islamic organisations carry flags with sword inscription on them

There was never a time Christianity was spread by the shedding of blood like Islam don't be fooled by Islamic propagandist. Give recent examples of such cases don't quote events of 10 centuries ago those are lies written by Muslims to stain Christianity. Give examples of event in your life time not lies.

colonisation never bore two objectives if it so all Muslims countries colonised by Europeans could have been christian countries, please don't be fooled by such ideas.
Islam is the only religion today associated with terrorism you know that very well.

If you really want to go to heaven Islam is NOT the way, please ask the only true God to reveal himself to you, I wish to meet with you in heaven but there is only one way.

Try and read the book titled" Inside The Mind of Islamic Terrorist" and see how Islam has been striving on terror.

I love you and pray the only living and true God visit you. Going to heaven is not about arguing religion but about knowing the truth.

Do you know why the name of Jesus appear more than the name of Mohammed in the Quran? Do you know why a full chapter in the Quran is dedicated to the mother of Jesus? Do you know why Jesus is called the messiah? Do you know why Jesus is the only person ever born without a man sleeping with a woman. He is the truth the way and life.

u just sound like a jehova witness.

I got disinterested in your comment at this stage where I read "Islamic propagandist".

Is Google an "islamic propagandist" also.

you didn't answer or counter my queries but deviated and telling me stories of messiahs blah
.blah..blah

*bored*
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

okay, I see....

fine, if kkk and knights templar are based on facism then it means Isis and the BokoHaram are hate groups also based on facism or whatever political system that can be conjured.

Funny you.....i can't stop laughing

lack of exposure

KKK are racists
and knights of templar are facists.

with isis and boko they are all terrorists but different motive either racist or islamic agenda
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
quickly:

lack of exposure

KKK are racists
and knights of templar are facists.

with isis and boko they are all terrorists but different motive either racist or islamic agenda

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:

MEin kampt is the the book for neo nazis /racists. Kkk hate black pppl fullstop. They don't care if u are jesus, if u are black they hate u

Constitution is the book for facists.

quran is the book for jihadists

so jihadists are following the quran

the question is why have jihadists following quran?

Does quran need reform?

Those are question u need to ask urself

Is islam a religion of God or a religion of violence?

Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2016
quickly:

MEin kampt is the the book for neo nazis /racists. Kkk hate black pppl fullstop. They don't care if u are jesus, if u are black they hate u

Constitution is the book for facists.

quran is the book for jihadists

so jihadists are following the quran

the question is why have jihadists following quran?

Does quran need reform?

Those are question u need to ask urself

Is islam a religion of God or a religion of violence?

Mein kamf is a biography allegedly written by hitler. it's not a holy book for germans. Pertinent to note, the Nazi swatsika which is the inverted Cross the nazi symbol was deviced by the Christian Cross symbol with both edges bent sideways.

kkk are white supremacists who do their initiations and get indoctrinated wt the Bible. Notice the christian cross as their insignia.

the Lords Resistance army in Uganda also believe in Christianity as the ultimate religion to follow as supremacists do and they bomb and murder in the name of a Crusade.

Terrorists above allot to Christianity
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2016
nitt:

Mein kamf is a biography allegedly written by hitler. it's not a holy book for germans. Pertinent to note, the Nazi swatsika which is the inverted Cross the nazi symbol was deviced by the Christian Cross symbol with both edges bent sideways.

kkk are white supremacists who do their initiations and get indoctrinated wt the Bible. Notice the christian cross as their insignia.

the Lords Resistance army in Uganda also believe in Christianity as the ultimate religion to follow as supremacists do and they bomb and murder in the name of a Crusade.

Terrorists above allot to Christianity

Ur in denial my friend. Most KKK are atheist even at that when was the last time KKK killed someone and show with proof where they mention Jesus.

but if we reverse the case for jihadists we will be here till next year. All this u r ppl are killing in the name of Mohammed and allah

Just because u were introduced to islam.by Ur parents don't mean u have to continue in it. U have. A brain and can reason what make sense or what is bullshit

Internet and social media has broken that barrier that has been protecting Muslims from the truth.

islam hates anything that does not keep his members in darkness.

Islam us synonymous with hiding people and the truth
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by southpole: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2016
nitt:

u just sound like a jehova witness.

I got disinterested in your comment at this stage where I read "Islamic propagandist".

Is Google an "islamic propagandist" also.

you didn't answer or counter my queries but deviated and telling me stories of messiahs blah
.blah..blah

*bored*
If you find yourself in hell ask the founder of your religion why.
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
quickly:

Ur in denial my friend. Most KKK are atheist even at that when was the last time KKK killed someone and show with proof where they mention Jesus.

but if we reverse the case for jihadists we will be here till next year. All this u r ppl are killing in the name of Mohammed and allah

Just because u were introduced to islam.by Ur parents don't mean u have to continue in it. U have. A brain and can reason what make sense or what is bullshit

Internet and social media has broken that barrier that has been protecting Muslims from the truth.

islam hates anything that does not keep his members in darkness.

Islam us synonymous with hiding people and the truth

Islam is the most beautiful religion and it covers every aspect of human life.

By Allah's grace you will find this is the truth and be amongst the previledged in this world.

Till then, I wish you the best

(tired of arguing grin)

cheers
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by nitt: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2016
southpole:
If you find yourself in hell ask the founder of your religion why.
blah....blah.....blah......blah
(wish u the best and hope u see the light and truth)

adios amigo grin
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
nitt:

Guy so TRUE.. so you mean Islam is just now going through the decadent and violent spasms of centuries ago in this modern era.. after all the years of development.. CHOI!! i now understand why literacy is far from its native practitioners
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
nitt:

What is the status NOW.. then was soo long ago and the scars remain.. are you supporting a Renaissance of decadence.. you surely know that Muslims bore the brunt of the violence more in those ancient days.. abi you no study the history well?
Re: Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured by quickly: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
nitt:

Islam is the most beautiful religion and it covers every aspect of human life.

By Allah's grace you will find this is the truth and be amongst the previledged in this world.

Till then, I wish you the best

(tired of arguing grin)

cheers

God forbid I thank God I don't need to.beleive in an Arab deity to fulfill any need.

Such a depressing religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, Others Consider Single Currency, Passport / How The War In Ukraine Affects Food Prices Everywhere / Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.