Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! (1027 Views)

Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed / Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by brighterben: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2016
I am angry, very angry at Seun Osewa, Lalasticlala and the entire nairaland crew!
Youwin secretariat has not paid any Youwin awardee a dime for third tranche!

How dare you? How dare you play politics with the livelihood of 1500 Nigerians, all these while we have been fighting and toiling to get the federal government to listen to us, how did you help us with publicity?
I believed in this forum so much, I've been around since 2008, and yesterday tears dropped from my eyes as I read a deliberate attempt by federal government to trash out the Youwin program using propaganda and my beloveth nairaland was helping them!

I challenge Federal government to publish the names and business of the 680 awardees they paid. My God! We have a group, whatsapp, nairaland, Facebook, bbm and no one has confirmed receiving any dime from the federal government. Some strange faces and names that joined us last week, and this week they were all paid! Why pay imposters to spread propaganda when you can use the money to pay actual awardees?

Hear my story, I've been in the banking sector for 10 years, I resigned from my banking job to pursue my dreams in agriculture using my Youwin grant and personal saving, I sacrificed benefits, I voluntarily left. I have built my life around this dream and the federal government is about to make me commit suicide. And Seun, Seun, Seun your platform is used to push me to the wall. This is so not fair.

Push this to front page and I invite the Federal government to defend their self.
Put this on the front page to save a soul. Money that is not upto the presidents round trip for one of his junkets.

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J, rocktation, lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by bongila(f): 2:41am On Jun 29, 2016
APC scamming people since 19BC

4 Likes

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by EngrChris(m): 3:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Why are they dishing out falsehood, this what I call corruption, duping Nigerian through media reps/bloggers, call evil evil so it will not get to you. Media + change start from you bloggers, if you dish out negative you are corrupt, if you hide the truth you are corrupt. God bless our Nation

2 Likes

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by Rose2014: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Zombies feeding on lies since campaign period cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by SamMilla1(m): 4:59am On Jun 29, 2016
I took the news yesterday the same way I have been taking everything about APC.

The truth is that Buhari used APC to get Power. He no longer does anything according to Party's wish. He appoints his kinsmen every day to the top positions and APC Hierarchy can no longer say a word.
When was the last time you heard anything from Tinubu or that Oyegun stooge?

The only thing APC does now is to manufacture one news after another to pacify the emperor so he can look their way again.

June 30 is a day away. We hope to see our Aisha waving to us from the United States bound Boeing 777

1 Like

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by louqas: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
brighterben:
I am angry, very angry at Seun Osewa, Lalasticlala and the entire nairaland crew!

How dare you? How dare you play politics with the livelihood of 1500 Nigerians, all these while we have been fighting and toiling to get the federal government to listen to us, how did you help us with publicity?
I believed in this forum so much, I've been around since 2008, and yesterday tears dropped from my eyes as I read a deliberate attempt by federal government to trash out the Youwin program using propaganda and my beloveth nairaland was helping them!

I challenge Federal government to publish the names and business of the 680 awardees they paid. My God! We have a group, whatsapp, nairaland, Facebook, bbm and no one has confirmed receiving any dime from the federal government. Some strange faces and names that joined us last week, and this week they were all paid! Why pay imposters to spread propaganda when you can use the money to pay actual awardees?

Hear my story, I've been in the banking sector for 10 years, I resigned from my banking job to pursue my dreams in agriculture using my Youwin grant and personal saving, I sacrificed benefits, I voluntarily left. I have built my life around this dream and the federal government is about to make me commit suicide. And Seun, Seun, Seun your platform is used to push me to the wall. This is so not fair.

Push this to front page and I invite the Federal government to defend their self.
Put this on the front page to save a soul. Money that is not upto the presidents round trip for one of his junkets.

It's because you chose to believe a fake story from an opposition news medium .wait until the ministry of finance comes out with a statement before you conclude. As for you calling out seun and nairaland you need to read the disclaimer at the bottom on nairaland home page . There days one has to be careful what news to believe and like studies have shown there are so many fake news sites and blogs there days it's difficult to get proper news even known newspapers are guilty of junk journalism these days relying on rumour and heresay .
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by Emmysteve(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Wait until this doesn't make the front page before laying your accusations on Seun and nairaland.
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by meezynetwork(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
The news yday was a fake news. No major news outlet carried the news
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by nabiz(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
The use the news to get a high presidential rating, very bad!
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by Histrings08(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Pfft
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by harmless011: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
This need to be on the frontpage, we have to know whether the government is lying to us as usual.
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by koboko69: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Joblessness. How many propaganda against the government have made FP?

If u have not received does that make it propaganda

Some people are just plain SILLY

This thread needs to be hidden and the OP given a long Ban!!
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by remedick: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2016
brighterben:

They will put it on front page when chicken begin to grow teeth.

I wonder why you are even surprised. Is it not same nairaland that post topics on front page without verifying them?
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by brighterben: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2016
koboko69:

May people trample on your source of livelihood and call it joblessness, just the way you did to us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by idupaul: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Only a fool will believe Buhari will pay you win when he hasn't even started paying his own N power goons..
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by predear(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Its not Seun's fault. Dats wat u get wen u have scammers as leaders
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by fuadnero(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerian media and misinformation

Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by Geniro: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2016
koboko69:

Shame on this zombie seeking to stop a legitimate hard working citizen from voicing out his displeasure against the vampires in Aso rock.
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by koboko69: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
brighterben:

May people trample on your source of livelihood and call it joblessness, just the way you did to us.

You Win is your source of Livelihood? cheesy. Mr Man go get a job, or hustle, save and start whatever u want to do. Rome was not built in a day. You will not die if YouWin never existed in the first place. Stop calling free money your source of Livelihood grin
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
brighterben:

Bros no too vex we don enter be say we don enter. When elders been dey advice us we been think say we sabi pass. Wetin u suggest as the way to waka make things better for this we country?
Re: Why Encourage Propaganda? Youwin Has Not Paid Third Tranche To Any Awardee!! by brighterben: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Bros no too vex we don enter be say we don enter. When elders been dey advice us we been think say we sabi pass. Wetin u suggest as the way to waka make things better for this we country?
Not being paid is bearable, but this false news is heartbreaking. We will survive.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor celebrates His 54 Birthday. / MEND Confirms Talks With FG, Says Discussions Not With Criminals But Militants / The Woman, Aisha Wakil, Boko Haram Calls Mummy Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.