Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living (1077 Views)

Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living by Webbet(m): 3:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Yesterday is a beautiful reflection. Today is a new beginning. Tomorrow is a limitless possibility. On my birthday am sharing 21 life lessons i have experienced while living.

1. Never give up on anything. Miracle's happen everyday.

2. It is better to strive for excellence than perfection.

3. Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes, better learn from them and move on.

4. Amazing things happen, crazy things happen, sad things happen, but life goes on no matter what.

5. Always have a swings to lay back on when things turn around.

6. If you are doing something right, then you must expect haters.

7. Procrastination is a choice. You always have the choice to take action on whether you want to do something or you don't.

8. I learnt to take responsibility of my own life. There are things you better need to do by yourself than relying on other people. You take the direction and result of your life into your own hand.

9. Once you start to have success in any area of life, people around you tend to change and act differently towards you.

10. I learnt that there is always that enemy that appears to be friend. So be careful on whom you trust.

11. Don't take life so seriously, always make time for fun.

12. Never expect life to be fair.

13. Don't worry so much about your future, don't fall to the stress of the pressure of career, job and marriage. There is always appointed time.

14. Life is shot tomorrow is not guaranteed. So don't live life like you have or own tomorrow because you really don't.

15. Never allow your actions to be motivated by emotion.

16. Love yourself and always desire to improve on yourself.

17. Set goals and dreams for yourself. Dare to achieve them. Do something life changing.

18. Have a mentor and always welcome wisdom from the elderly and wise when you have the opportunity.

19. Laugh a lot, a good sense of humor cures almost all life's ill.

20. Your best friend is not the person you talk to everyday or the one that knows much about you. Your best friend is the person you always count on anywhere ~ anytime.

21. Always remember you got a lot of growing up to do and a a lot more to learn.

I have learnt both wonderful and tough life lessons thus far, they are my experiences.

Happy birthday to me.

Cc: http://naijatalent..com.ng/2016/06/21-powerful-lessons-i-have-learned.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living by prstge007: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Webbet:
Yesterday is a beautiful reflection. Today is a new beginning. Tomorrow is a limitless possibility. On my birthday am sharing 21 life lessons i have experienced while living.

1. Never give up on anything. Miracle's happen everyday.

2. It is better to strive for excellence than perfection.

3. Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes, better learn from them and move on.

4. Amazing things happen, crazy things happen, sad things happen, but life goes on no matter what.

5. Always have a swings to lay back on when things turn around.

6. If you are doing something right, then you must expect haters.

7. Procrastination is a choice. You always have the choice to take action on whether you want to do something or you don't.

8. I learnt to take responsibility of my own life. There are things you better need to do by yourself than relying on other people. You take the direction and result of your life into your own hand.

9. Once you start to have success in any area of life, people around you tend to change and act differently towards you.

10. I learnt that there is always that enemy that appears to be friend. So be careful on whom you trust.

11. Don't take life so seriously, always make time for fun.

12. Never expect life to be fair.

13. Don't worry so much about your future, don't fall to the stress of the pressure of career, job and marriage. There is always appointed time.

14. Life is shot tomorrow is not guaranteed. So don't live life like you have or own tomorrow because you really don't.

15. Never allow your actions to be motivated by emotion.

16. Love yourself and always desire to improve on yourself.

17. Set goals and dreams for yourself. Dare to achieve them. Do something life changing.

18. Have a mentor and always welcome wisdom from the elderly and wise when you have the opportunity.

19. Laugh a lot, a good sense of humor cures almost all life's ill.

20. Your best friend is not the person you talk to everyday or the one that knows much about you. Your best friend is the person you always count on anywhere ~ anytime.

21. Always remember you got a lot of growing up to do and a a lot more to learn.

I have learnt both wonderful and tough life lessons thus far, they are my experiences.

Happy birthday to me.

Cc: http://naijatalent..com.ng/2016/06/21-powerful-lessons-i-have-learned.html?m=1
Happy birthday wish you llnp.

1 Like

Re: 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living by sirteayeni: 5:13am On Jun 29, 2016
But you said powerful
Re: 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living by Webbet(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2016
prstge007:

Happy birthday wish you llnp.
thanks bro
Re: 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living by Webbet(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
sirteayeni:
But you said powerful
what were u expecting

(1) (Reply)

Story of a Cleaning Services Company in Nigeria West Africa / Admission In Wamba / About P-swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.