Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach (3316 Views)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits / Drink Coconut Juice On An Empty Stomach, Early In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by AloyEmeka6: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2009

Beauty benefits from fruits

By KATE HALIM

Friday, September 4, 2009
Eating fruits does not mean buying fruits, cutting it and popping it into our mouths.It involves more than that.It is important to know how and when to eat fruits then correct way of eating fruits.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/sep/4/504.html

Research has shown that it is important not to eat fruits after your meals, fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach.If you eat fruits like that,it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

Bear in mind that fruits is the most important food but eating fruits after meals causes stomach discomfort as the fruits come in contact with the meal. The whole meal rots and ferments turning into acid.This could lead to cancer because the moment fruits come into contact with food in the stomach and digestive juices, the food begins to spoil.

Taking fruits on an empty stomach prevents graying hair,balding,nervous outburst and dark circles around the eyes. Fruits that are considered acidic like oranges and lemon don’t cause harm because all fruits become alkaline in our bodies according to research.

The secret of true beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight lies in mastering the correct way of eating fruits.Try this and achieve your desired weight and beauty.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by mamagee6(f): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2009
Okay.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2009
I would try it.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by mohawkchic(f): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2009
~Nice Going!. . I Already Do. . .
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
Good practice to get used to/into

I already do this but it gets boring if you eat same fruit all the time.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Epi: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
Interesting, thanks for the info
Aloy~Emeka:

Beauty benefits from fruits

By KATE HALIM

Friday, September 4, 2009
Eating fruits does not mean buying fruits, cutting it and popping it into our mouths.It involves more than that.It is important to know how and when to eat fruits then correct way of eating fruits.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/sep/4/504.html

Research has shown that it is important not to eat fruits after your meals, fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach.If you eat fruits like that,it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

Bear in mind that fruits is the most important food but eating fruits after meals causes stomach discomfort as the fruits come in contact with the meal. The whole meal rots and ferments turning into acid.This could lead to cancer because the moment fruits come into contact with food in the stomach and digestive juices, the food begins to spoil.

Taking fruits on an empty stomach prevents graying hair,balding,nervous outburst and dark circles around the eyes. Fruits that are considered acidic like oranges and lemon don’t cause harm because all fruits become alkaline in our bodies according to research.

The secret of true beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight lies in mastering the correct way of eating fruits.Try this and achieve your desired weight and beauty.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yo Epi, howz you?
Long time no hear.
Hope you good.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Oluschenco(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Are u sure this can reduce the muscles that appear on my hand after a bit hardwork .
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Dclique(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
Wow, i never knew.
I sometimes eat fruits after meals, not nowing its meant to be the other way round.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by VGA: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2009
same as me
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by rubi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
nice information
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by africhika(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
also, if you eat fruits, you should wait 1HOUR before consuming solid food.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by AloyEmeka6: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2009
Also eat raisins if you want speedy bowel movement.
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by Toyins(f): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
Emeka thanks for this info
Re: Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach by inyson: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm already into it,and it's working wonders

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Bitterleave / World Most Expensive Bottle Water Cost $60,000 / Check Out This Monster Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.