Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set (27144 Views)

Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by BABANGBALI: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Omo mercy Johnson get bweast o. He no be like osusumustflow own wey dey very tiny
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by DeltahArmy(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
A man who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist.
PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens.
MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine.
PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed.
The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face.
PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work?
MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case!
PSYCHIATRIST: What? How?
MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us shit!"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Bidemi kosoko don do atojuran, wetin she go do? karimi I think,anyway adon sight her shaa......she don achieve that.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Afrok(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

Why can't you take the responsibility of upgrading Nigerian movie to another stage, since you are slighted by there lack of zeal to improve.
Stop venting your frustration on others, we are all stake holders in nation's building.
boss kindly read through my post and yours again, I think u'll see who was frustrated... Have a nice day cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Stormisova(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2016
veekid:
See Bobbie

mheeen Na 1st tin my eye see ooh
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by LydayBobo(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2016
No Bimbo joor
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by colli247(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
omejelly:
Kanayo O. Kanayo... The master of suits
u don,t k & k which part of the sw village are u from
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
The op is just being stupid, dont such scenerio still exist in the Nigerian life?

Do you know these movies are more clamoured for intenationally than the fake boring ones Am-urb puts up?

Mercy is a queen in her Niche (which she has created for her self).

Her husband is not complaining, we Nigerians love her, she is not carried away by her hubby contesting for deputy governor.

She stays in ajah lagos state? She is humility filled.(cut her coat to her cloth)

She is a wife and a mother who shows affection for her family internationally. (Not some low life's who claim single just to be open to advances).

She is natural, even with her movies and she get well paid.

Are any of the other actresses struggling for a good spot in the urban movies as accomplished as her?

She fits perfectly in different roles assigned, and executes perfectly, even better imagined.

Op your just being naive.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by jaytime(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Isn't that for the Glo-sponsored drama series? I'm sure it is.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Baroba(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Esseite:
The op is just being stupid, dont such scenerio still exist in the Nigerian life?

Do you know these movies are more clamoured for intenationally than the fake boring ones Am-urb puts up?

Mercy is a queen in her Niche (which she has created for her self).

Her husband is not complaining, we Nigerians love her, she is not carried away by her hubby contesting for deputy governor.

She stays in ajah lagos state? She is humility filled.(cut her coat to her cloth)

She is a wife and a mother who shows affection for her family internationally. (Not some low life's who claim single just to be open to advances).

She is natural, even with her movies and she get well paid.

Are any of the other actresses struggling for a good spot in the urban movies as accomplished as her?

She fits perfectly in different roles assigned, and executes perfectly, even better imagined.

Op your just being naive.

Tell em, it actually those movies most Nigerians consider low class that garners recognition among Carribeans and Africans in diaspora.. Mercy Johnson is very popular and she interprets her roles very well..

BTW, this is been backed by GLO, Flavour did the theme song.. Its been advertised heavily on Abs Awka.. You dont see Bimbo and Kanayo alot these days in movies, that should tell you something..
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by nintal(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Why d characters every time, pls introduce new faces "HABA!"
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by donstevoz(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm. GEJ has been sent back to Otuoke, no more free government money for Kanayo. He's gone back to business

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Peacefulgold(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Nothing new to show...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by DLioness(f): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

Why can't you take the responsibility of upgrading Nigerian movie to another stage, since you are slighted by there lack of zeal to improve.
Stop venting your frustration on others, we are all stake holders in nation's building.
I tire o!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by sinceraconcept(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
omejelly:
Kanayo O. Kanayo... The master of suits
the master of suits indeed. Red suit,yellow suit green suit,blue shoe
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by sinceraconcept(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Queen Nwokoye is so fine

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by phenase(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
I LIKE THE LAST PIC BUT WAIT.. o WHO DEY FOR UNA BACK
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by PaulAdeka(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Angelb4:
Who be Kanoyo O. Kanayo abeg.
Dude! You escape from Mars?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by PaulAdeka(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2016
DLioness:
I tire o!

Nollywood script writers need new kind of stories and ideas! In fact i would prefer them to return back to those days. When they act real "african" movies

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Pillyportions(f): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2016
I no blame you
Angelb4:
Who be Kanoyo O. Kanayo abeg.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by LorDBolton(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
I watched GOT season 6 finale on Sunday n. Was spellbound...each season has been better than the last.

I then wonder why our movie makers can't come up with a good script and make a solid movie about political intrigues during the old oyo empire! Benin empire, northern emirates etc

Even Jim iyke was asked "on the set" of a movie about the challenges of potraying his character (in the movie) as sounding so uninspired he stated there was NO CHALLENGE @all .

People like Julia Roberts, di caprio etc get to a point in their career after acting for so long they become very selective of roles they choose to play yet mercy johnson, tamsey noah n co. Are acting same recycled trash month-in-month out
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2016
I love their profession with passion
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by wayray: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kanayo O. Kanayo.. the that likes doing money Rituals in all his film. i hail o. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mehn, we dey complain say her boobi dey big, she come go born pikin, my prayer be say make kanayo o kanayo no use all of them do money ritual, thanks.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by fairygeh(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Damn,Queen Nwokoye is such a beauty to behold
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Angelb4: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
PaulAdeka:

Dude! You escape from Mars?

I don't know him because i don't watch IPOB movies
Re: Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set by Angelb4: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pillyportions:
I no blame you

I don't know him because i don't watch IPOB movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afod And Wife Welcome Their Fourth Son (Photo) / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.