Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava (703 Views)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by olillywales(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Tuesday 28th June 2016, troops of 121 Task Force Battalion, 26 Task Force Brigade, accompanied by a large number of Civilian JTF from Gwoza, embarked on a very aggressive patrol that dislodged remnants Boko Haram terrorists hibernating at Ngoshe and Gava villages, located close to Gwoza on the mountainous terrain.

The essence of the robust patrol which was supported by the Nigeria Air Force and Cameroonian Defence Forces who provided air cover and real time Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance, was to clear the remnants of the terrorists hiding in the mountainous area and rescue all persons held hostages by the Boko Haram terrorists.

While advancing towards their objective in Ngoshe, the patrol team encountered Boko Haram terrorists. They have to clear the delay positions staged by the terrorists through the support of the Nigeria Air Force fighter jets.

Although the number of terrorists killed could not be ascertained, quite a number of them where seen falling over the mountains when engaged. It is equally believed several others escaped with gun shot wounds.

The troops were however able to recover quite a number of arms and ammunitions. These include; 1 Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) tube, 4 RPG Bombs, 1 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), 1 Fabrique Nationale (FN) rifle and 3 AK-47 rifles.

Other items recovered include 1 Sub-Machine Gun(SMG), 1 Locally made Pistol, a locally made Double-Barrel gun, 1 Smoke Grenade, 243 rounds of 7.62mm (NATO) ammunition and 1 round of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition.

They also recovered 18 rounds of MI16 rifle, 3 G3 Rifle magazines, 2 AK-47 magazines, 1 mobile telephone handset and a SIM card, as well as a pair of military desert camouflage uniform.

Other items were an address card, 3 Boko Haram terrorists flags and a Toyota Hilux vehicle painted in desert camouflage colour and motorcycles.

The troops did not find any hostage in Gava. However, they rescued 16 civilians held in Ngoshe prison, while many residents of the town saw it as an opportunity to flee from the town. Both the rescued and freed persons are being profiled by the troops.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-troops-clear-boko-haram.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by Fash20: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2016
This BH are just using NA picks anyhow how were the pickups lost to the terrorist
Re: PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by Jaycool18(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Thumbs up to the N.A

MORE BULLETS TO YOUR GUNS
Re: PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by Jaycool18(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

Lalasticlala, i dey beg na, unban me in romance section. That's where the fun is. You know i was truthful but you betrayed me. Be nice to me.
we have seen your big ass

Happy?
Re: PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by delectablegyal(f): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Jaycool18:
we have seen your big ass

Happy?

Happy hour? Dats a juice. Did you like my dp?
Re: PHOTOS: Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ngoshe And Gava by Jaycool18(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2016
delectablegyal:

Happy hour? Dats a juice. Did you like it my dp?
sure..

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governors Destruction Of "Criminal Den" Lega Implication. / Why Are Most Nigerians Poor ? / Confusion In Abia As Court Stops Swearing-in Of Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.