Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

6 Things You Need Aside Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Things You Need Aside Money (514 Views)

6 Things To Do Before Starting A Business / 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / 6 Things Nigerian CEOs Need To Care About After Trump’s Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Need Aside Money by 4once(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2016
You’ve probably heard that money is not all.

It is common to hear lines that go in the fashion, ‘money can buy you a bed, but not sleep’; ‘it can buy you drugs but not health’ etc.

They’re right, no doubt. But the problem is that you are not told what you need as a person apart from money.

Why is such a list as ‘6 Things you Need Aside Wealth’ important?

Simple.

The list is meant to help you avoid placing undue emphasis on money or at worst, help you know what you need to pursue too in your quest for more money.

‘The 6 Things you Need Aside from Wealth’ are really the things that ensure your happiness as an individual.

They are:

Things you Need Aside Money 1: A Job to Look up to Everyday:

A job to look up to everyday is simply what you need when it comes to staying happy and living a fulfilled life.

You may have the money – but belief me, idleness does not pay.

However, the key here is to find fulfilling work that you can pour your heart and soul into without really feeling you are working.

Technically speaking, a type of work where you find fun doing – and actually love to do with all your heart.

A clue? What would you do if you had all the billions in the world?

Things you Need Aside Money 2: A Companion to Make you Happy

Having a companion that you really love (and who loves you back) is something that you not exchange the world with.

Our companions have a way of making us feel better (or worse) any given day. Talk of mood elevation and you’d be correct.

Thinking of depression of the highest order? You’re not wrong too!

You may pursue the money, but make sure you find that man or woman in your lifetime!

Things you Need Aside Money 3: Achievements that Astound Even You!

Common, I am not talking of petty achievements like buying the latest car or marrying the reigning miss.

That’s bullshit!

The type of achievements I’m talking about are things like graduating with a CGPA OF 5.0 on a 5 point scale.

Or winning a Nobel Prize.

You understand? Achievements that after even 50 years, you’d beat your chest and say: ‘Yea, that was me!’

Such achievements permanently cure you of any low self esteem problems you may have. Instantly, once such feats are achieved, you begin to feel better about yourself and like magic, happiness creeps in!

Doubt it?

Achieve a major feat!

Things you Need Aside Money 4: Friends you Can Trust

How much can you really tell your friend(s) without fear of subsequent betrayal?

Nothing is my guess!

Am I I too harsh?

Ok, lets see…little at most.

However, having friend(s) that you can really relax with and share the innermost workings of your heart is really healing and int the long run, can really boost both your happiness, esteem, ego and sense of security.

Wrong? No! That can’t be wrong.

Think again!

Things you Need Aside Money 5: A ‘Past Time’ that Really Hooks you Up

What do you do when you are free?

What manner of relaxation occupy your time? Do you do something active or simply rely on a damn passive pastime?

Funny enough, a pastime can be a great source of helping you become a better and happier person aside the money. How does this work exactly?

Simple.

It helps you rejuvenate and literally ‘shed’ away the stress of the day and put your troubles behind.

Formed and cultivated carefully, this can be a great source of building self esteem and a happier life – besides getting rich of course!

Things you Need Aside Money 6: Get Children Around YOU!

Well, this may not go well with everyone – but the truth is that you need the children!

You may personally chose not to have them but remember, you can always adopt or bring in relatives!

When one comes back from work, the children are there ensuring that you are properly welcomed back home.

The great part is that their simplicity and innocence literally astounds and surprises! A simple but curious question like: ‘Daddy, can you move that house over there to the street?’

Can really crack you up! Never neglect the young folk in your happiness scheme.

Or would you?

Source: https://zomoblog./2016/06/29/6-things-you-need-aside-money/
Re: 6 Things You Need Aside Money by ezechueze(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
I see

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Forums That Pay Members To Post / Naira Crash Set To All Time Low Of 350/ USD / I Need A Company That Can Make This Blade For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.