Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Different Did You Look After Losing 70 Pounds? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Different Did You Look After Losing 70 Pounds? (428 Views)

Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Different Did You Look After Losing 70 Pounds? by BizLifeE: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
My friends didn’t recognize me. My parents, who I hadn’t seen for a year, didn’t recognize me either until I spoke to them.

Here’s what I did:

Meals:

Breakfast: one egg, two egg whites, one slice Ezekiel toast with 1/4 mashed avocado on top.

Snack: Kind bar.

Lunch: brown rice tortilla wrap. I'll load it up with lean turkey, tons of veggies, and use hummus in the place of mayo.

Snack: dried unsweetened fruit and a handful of almonds.

Dinner: four ounces of a lean protein (chicken or fish), roasted brussels sprouts, and 1/2 cup of quinoa.

Workouts:

I love to work out at home. I own a treadmill and an elliptical. I really enjoy doing high-intensity interval training on the treadmill! It's quick and effective. I also own a lot of The Biggest LoserDVDs. I love Bob Harper!

I work out five days a week for 45 to 60 minutes. Cardio: three days; strength training: two days.
I like to work out with someone. My mom and I always work out together! It definitely keeps working out fun and exciting when you have someone else to motivate you. We love to go on long bike rides together in the Summer! My mom has lost 80 pounds!

The guide at How Normal People Lose Weight was incredibly useful for me as well. Losing weight isn’t just about working out, its also about making sure you’re doing the right things out of the gym too.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-different-did-you-look-after-losing-70-pounds

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

IBM Is Working On Timesaving Treatments For Cancer / Top Five The Best Ways To Cure A Hangover / Rise Again Like Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.