Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Korean Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Korean Fashion (1089 Views)

Luxury Elegant Korean Fashion Fur Coats Collection / Korean Fashion Women Tight Leggings Matching Styles / Korean Fashion Street Style Clothing Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korean Fashion by girlfashionista: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2009
I would like to asked why most korean wear the same type of clothing even their actress and actors have the same choice of clothing is it really not good to see in other countries to see famous people having the same stuff unless it was really accidental
Re: Korean Fashion by mohawkchic(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2009
~Dunno. . .dont have a clue about Korean Fashion anyways
Re: Korean Fashion by mamagee6(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
I don't like the asians way of dressing or their fashion.
Re: Korean Fashion by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
I like some of their fashion. Especially the Japanese. Inventive, crazy, bold, colorful and wacky cool I have started rocking socks with my flip flops cool

girlfashionista:

I would like to asked why most korean wear the same type of clothing even their actress and actors have the same choice of clothing is it really not good to see in other countries to see famous people having the same stuff unless it was really accidental

Do you live there? In Korea i mean or are you a fan of their Soaps and stars?
Sometimes they look like they wear the same thing, because its about trends. And because they have similar tastes.
I would think that some of us look like we are wearing the same thing to them too.
Re: Korean Fashion by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
I like Japanese designs and I think those are generally based on common Asian motifs/patterns. Or vice versa- hope someone gets what I mean.

But their flower patterns and still life art are very good. The gardens too. Quite distinctive.

I know the thread is about Korean fashion but without photos its hard to understand the OP's point.
Re: Korean Fashion by filimonsal: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
I'm here in Philippines and I love korea and there actor and actress and we are fans of it in new generation by there clothing and but in old way in korea suit like same and use it again and again.
Re: Korean Fashion by firestar(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hm. Care to post a picture?

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander On The Cover Of Fashion Magazine / Coconut Oil Needed / Sagging And Soft Skin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.