Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta (44962 Views)

NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal / See How Kevin-prince Boateng Celebrated His Birthday[photos] / Kevin Ferguson, 'Kimbo Slice' Dead At The Age Of 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by achimotan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

they are too charcoalsitic to be there. They will cause darkness(eclipse).

GOON

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by pamcode(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
iamord:
just sharap. When you marry you take the one you like and no one questions you
chill bro am not just not happy with it. It not like i can prevent him from marrying anyone he likes.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by PigMeat: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
evy1:
An average ghanian is also light skinned.
searching for one light skinned ghanaian is like searching for a black goat in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by PigMeat: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
achimotan:

GOON
charcant hi?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by OgaTheTop2: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
nonjebose:
The mother's gene of course.

PigMeat:

the guy is a product of cross-breeding. An average ghanaian can not beget a light skinned dude like baoteng. Ask ballotelli.

martineverest:
ghanaian-german

Oh! Thanks guys.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by iamord(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
pamcode:
chill bro am not just not happy with it. It not like i can prevent him from marrying anyone he likes.
Sorry about that. But there is a reason why we are all different and unique creations in this world. What you are saying is no different from the people that marry on religious and tribal lines

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by RaeMystix: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
macaranta:
Nice one.. Guess Jerome missed this cus of Germany's euro engagements.

That sucks though. I was actually looking for a photo of him in it. cry
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
He doesn't look Ghanaian. Most Ghanaian black die like charcoal..
he is a half cast, his blood brother plays for germany
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by achimotan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
fctguy:
Where on earth was Jerome angry

And did i just see Kevin wearing a shoe without socks

Anyways, congrats bro!

He is at Euro 2016. He congratulated him and posted the video below of kelvin and his dad dancing on his instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfq-ohGZfs

2 Likes

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by OgaTheTop2: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
lilzcee:
he is a half cast, his blood brother plays for germany
Yeah. I've been enlightened. Thanks man.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by macaranta(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
RaeMystix:

That sucks though. I was actually looking for a photo of him in it. cry

Awwh ..follow him on IG he's always posting pictures there.(I'm a fan of his football and his way of living ,fashion inclusive)
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Emperor110th(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
HML... but the kiss too much
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by V0lv0(f): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

searching for one light skinned ghanaian is like searching for a black goat in the middle of the night.

some nigerians never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and inferority complex. So light skin is now a measure for success to you. No wonder people bleach like crazy in your country with such slave mentality. Let me enlighten you cos you seem to be brainwashed. Firstly FYI there are light skinned Ghanaians not that we look at complexion because for us there are better things and more sensible things to worry about such as education, being successful and making money.

Black people come in all shades and as a black person I find it quite disheartening that Nigeria a black country where the average person(not taking about the bleached fools) is dark skinned goes around complaining about another persons complexion. So what if Ghanaians are dark skinned? What difference does it make to you or why do you care so much? That's what I want to know. Every thread or anything about Ghana some non entities are complaining about Ghanaians complexion. Ghanaians are happy with ourselves and thus you will find that we do not bleach like u people and prefer to keep our natural god given complexion. Ghanaians generally do have dark skin just like other african countries who have dark skin. The only people in the whole of Africa who complain about complexion is Nigeria. I always hear Kenyans are too dark. Ghanaians are too dark. I once heard some fools also once said Yoruba are too dark. Just imagine. Something somewhere is wrong with some of you. I don't know if ya"ll are still suffering from the after effects of the slave trade or what but it is really sad.

You can go on hating Ghanaians. You won't be the first and I doubt you will be the last. You can go on hating and talking about our complexion or whatever nonsense you people like saying about us. We are happy with ourselves and quite frankly I think its about time you guys learn to live ur lives instead of wasting your time and energy hating on people who don't even know u exist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Weah96: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gimme a thick black girl and keep the pale twig. She's not even gifted in the rear.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by PigMeat: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
V0lv0:

some nigerians never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and inferority complex. So light skin is now a measure for success to you. No wonder people bleach like crazy in your country with such slave mentality. Let me enlighten you cos you seem to be brainwashed. Firstly FYI there are light skinned Ghanaians not that we look at complexion because for us there are better things and more sensible things to worry about such as education, being successful and making money.

Black people come in all shades and as a black person I find it quite disheartening that Nigeria a black country where the average person(not taking about the bleached fools) is dark skinned goes around complaining about another persons complexion. So what if Ghanaians are dark skinned? What difference does it make to you or why do you care so much? That's what I want to know. Every thread or anything about Ghana some non entities are complaining about Ghanaians complexion. Ghanaians are happy with ourselves and thus you will find that we do not bleach like u people and prefer to keep our natural god given complexion. Ghanaians generally do have dark skin just like other african countries who have dark skin. The only people in the whole of Africa who complain about complexion is Nigeria. I always hear Kenyans are too dark. Ghanaians are too dark. I once heard some fools also once said Yoruba are too dark. Just imagine. Something somewhere is wrong with some of you. I don't know if ya"ll are still suffering from the after effects of the slave trade or what but it is really sad.

You can go on hating Ghanaians. You won't be the first and I doubt you will be the last. You can go on hating and talking about our complexion or whatever nonsense you people like saying about us. We are happy with ourselves and quite frankly I think its about time you guys learn to live ur lives instead of wasting your time and energy hating on people who don't even know u exist.

You are happy with your colour when your women pay for white spperm to breed light skinned children? Save your long epistle for kwamme and ayew your brothers in the streets of tema.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by V0lv0(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

You are happy with your colour when your women pay for white spperm to breed light skinned children? Save your long epistle for kwamme and ayew your brothers in the streets of tema.
yet the vast population is still dark skinned? Lol keep on lying to yourself. Just because 1 imbe..cile like urself decided to do it is not a representation of the whole population otherwise we would be a mullato country now would we smiley. I won't be surprised if ur ignorant ass has never even stepped foot outside your village let alone tema.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
fctguy:
Where on earth was Jerome angry

And did i just see Kevin wearing a shoe without socks

Anyways, congrats bro!
Who socks epp? angry
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by PigMeat: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
V0lv0:
yet the vast population is still dark skinned? Lol keep on lying to yourself. Just because 1 imbe..cile like urself decided to do it is not a representation of the whole population otherwise we would be a mullato country now would we smiley. I won't be surprised if ur ignorant ass has never even stepped foot outside your village let alone tema.
if u truely when true my earlier post u will see where i said any light skinned ghanaian is a "cross-breeded" one. Have u seen the face of you incumbent president? That is what one who bleaches his skin looks like. U are not comfortable with it, dont sell yourself that false dream. Your men are too ugly to live.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by achimotan(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

if u truely when true my earlier post u will see where i said any light skinned ghanaian is a "cross-breeded" one. Have u seen the face of you incumbent president? That is what one who bleaches his skin looks like. U are not comfortable with it, dont sell yourself that false dream. Your men are too ugly to live.

Stop being idiotic.Then Obasanjo and Good luck must be Ghanaians.
Bleaching Mofo

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by buikem2: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy it was done in a catholic church. And in the catholic church no matter how biggy man you are, you must do her marriage course if not no wedding.

Ask OBJ, when he married Stella.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Jimbadly: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
twentyk:
Spaghetti for 170....can't bulliv it....

Your own better. It's 180 here o.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by win3k: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
From the shoes and no reach down trousers you can still tell his a ghanaman. lol

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by RemyMartinz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
That photographer looks like Messi
who told him to change profession ?

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by ledaman: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
End time kissing!
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by enonamso(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
see as the wedding legit. ..u see any money for ground? ..Buh Nigerians go use money spraying machine to flaunt

2 Likes

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Lucentbeauty(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
twentyk:
Spaghetti for 170....can't bulliv it....

It is 190 here you better believe and buy plenty.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Lucentbeauty(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
V0lv0:

Sis please don't generalise you are one he is one. Not everyone is like that here so please when writing consider others not just there but over here too.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by Orikinla(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congratulations to the fine couple.
Great guy Boateng.
I thank Almighty God for him.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by V0lv0(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

Why are u concerned about Ghanaian men's looks? Are u a gay? If Ghanaian women are not complaining about their looks then why should you.Secondly your ignorance or is it lack of education is really embarrassing. There is a difference between light skinned and half cast and once you travel out of your village perhaps you will be more enlightened in this regard. Mahama is from the Northern region in Ghana and he is not bleached. If you can't tell the difference between someone who bleaches and someone who doesn't then that is your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by V0lv0(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lucentbeauty:

Sis please don't generalise you are one he is one. Not everyone is like that here so please when writing consider others not just there but over here too.

Thank you dear that's why I said some because I know its not all. I apologise if my post offended you but it was meant for people like him and not you.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by PigMeat: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
V0lv0:

Why are u concerned about Ghanaian men's looks? Are u a gay? If Ghanaian women are not complaining about their looks then why should you.Secondly your ignorance or is it lack of education is really embarrassing. There is a difference between light skinned and half cast and once you travel out of your village perhaps you will be more enlightened in this regard. Mahama is from the Northern region in Ghana and he is not bleached. If you can't tell the difference between someone who bleaches and someone who doesn't then that is your problem.
but ur women are snatching away nigerian men from their women na. U dont knw a ghanaian girl can do everything to keep her naija man? Even u, if u will say the truth, u have been laid by a nigerian man.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta by V0lv0(f): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:

but ur women are snatching away nigerian men from their women na. U dont knw a ghanaian girl can do everything to keep her naija man? Even u, if u will say the truth, u have been laid by a nigerian man.

Firstly nobody can snatch anybody away. They are not toys. If two consenting adults agree to date than thats their choice and has nothing to do with the whole Ghanaian female population or the whole Nigerian male population. Remember its men who chase women unless its ashawos that have been chasing men than there is no need to brag about that.

I am a Ghanaian woman and the majority of Ghanaian women prefer Ghanaian men and are with Ghanaian men. Same like with Nigerians most people generally prefer their own. I actually know more Ghanaian women that won't date Nigerian men then those that would so please get off your high horse.

Lastly I have never been with a Nigerian man nor had the desire to date one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dream Big: Lingard Shares Ronaldo's Then Vs Now Photos / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd / Obafemi Martins Mobbed By Fans At Eko Atlantic Tower (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.