Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Masturbation Causes And Cure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Causes And Cure (807 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Causes And Cure by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
The encounter I had in a dream that show that many are in the prison of habit without knowing how to come out led me to write a book I titled, MASTURBATION: CAUSES AND CURE. You maybe tempted to ask is masturbation the only habit that I choose to write on that? The dream I had I believe came as a solution to the masturbation incident that was disturbing my mind.

I was in a church where the pastor said, "there is a message going round that masturbation is not a sin". I was disturbed, mine whole thought was eaten up by that statement. this thought persisted till i went home. As I lay on my bed thinking about this subject, I slept off.

In a split seconds, I saw myself in a television set which was being carried by someone from behind. He brought me to a place where many were helplessly in agony. As I watched, a man climbed a stage to address the people. he said to them, "please if you found yourself in this place enjoy yourself, because there is no way out of here". where one burst out in tears.

I said in mine mind, "how can these people get out of here?"

And the man carrying the television set where I was in said, "the way out of a prison is through the entrance".

I asked him, "what if this people were disappeared into this place". I couldn't think of how a man can get into a place without knowing the way out as the man on the stage made them to believe. How possible is that? He replied, "then the only way to get them out is to disappear them back" and I woke up.

As I was thinking about this dream, it down on me that masturbation is a prison of habit and that the only way to get out of that prison is for one to retrace his/her steps back. But how can that be possible? Is not like going into a room and getting out through the door. My dear is more like it, but the problem is when one is inside this prison. The door look much like the rest of the walls. It take direction to locate this door and get it open.

I have tried to brush off this dream many times, but it keep tugging my mind. I decided to free myself from the though of this dream. by puttig up a book titled.

MASTURBATION: CAUSES AND CURE

While did I put up a book on this subject? After the dream I had, I went online to see if there was a solution to masturbation. I couldn't find one, rather what I was seeing was encouragement into the act while many in it where crying out that it is destroying their lives.

I discover that the danger of masturbation is also down played. I think this is because many don't know the dangers or are not willing to accept what they are seeing as the danger.

The major danger of masturbation is incest, homosexuality and bestiality. Nearly 90% of people who are into incest, homosexuality and bestiality took off masturbating. As they made progress, their sex life expanded to not only trying out other avenue of sexual satisfaction but accept them. Nearly all the people who masturbate much have inferiority complex which make them easy prey for sexual misadventure.

Masturbation can be stopped, the answer lies in retracing your steps back to where you took off. If you can do that, then get out of this prison now. If you can't trace your way back or don't know how to go about quitting, get this book NOW!

If you will like to send a copy of this book without the recipient knowing it came from you, inform us. You can save a dying destiny today, why watch it die when you can do something.
Re: Masturbation Causes And Cure by onetrack(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

The major danger of masturbation is incest, homosexuality and bestiality. Nearly 90% of people who are into incest, homosexuality and bestiality took off masturbating. As they made progress, their sex life expanded to not only trying out other avenue of sexual satisfaction but accept them. Nearly all the people who masturbate much have inferiority complex which make them easy prey for sexual misadventure.

Probably 90% of people who are into heterosexual activity started off with masturbation.

I'd say drinking water is more likely to blame, after all, 100% of people who masturbate have drank water before. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 01/9/2016 / I Need Advice: Is My Prayer Getting Answered Because Am A Virgin? / How Will Those People That Never Heard Of Jesus Christ Be Judged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.