Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Chris Brown Interview With Larry King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Interview With Larry King (861 Views)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / SWEEG!!! Alaafin Of Oyo Hangs Out With Larry The Boxer In London / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Interview With Larry King by BlackRevo: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2009
[flash=420,300]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/l7aQ6cNBHWw&NR=1[/flash]

it is in five part in the same video just put your mouse on the video to see the other parts
Re: Chris Brown Interview With Larry King by Dclique(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
That guy is so stupid, He said he doesnt even remember hitting her.
Re: Chris Brown Interview With Larry King by mamagee6(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
He's a joke and he wants his career back on track that's why he's doing all these interviews, I hope when next he releases an album, no one buys it.
Re: Chris Brown Interview With Larry King by beeswax: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
so wat da heck did he come to larry king live for?
he wasnt ready to tell his side and evaded most of larrys questions
chris u lucky u can sing and dance or else angry
rihanna u better not take him back, forgive him but dont take him back
Re: Chris Brown Interview With Larry King by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2009
man chris i feel you dawg.
yeah he KNOWS that he hit her but he probably doesnt remember the details and exactly what happened.
this is the same thing that happened to me.

i got in a fight with a girl, a severe one, and i beat the crap out of her.
some people that watched and saw the fight told me what happened, but i didnt remember exactly what happened.
till this day its still a blur unless people tell me the story again.
i remember fighting her but not exactly what happened and what i did to her.

but chris was still wrong for beating her ass, he knew she was a woman, his girlfriend at that.
he just lost his mind on that one.

give him about a year or two when it dies down and he'll drop another album and itll be a success, like always. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This / Sani Emmanuel's Found Attending A Special Thanksgiving Service At A Church / Terrible.shameful To The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.