Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots (1060 Views)

What Song Was Used As Soundtrack In The Movie: 3 Is A Crowd / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by Aphatech: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rancho (Aamir Khan)
who plays the role of funny yet brilliant college adult has showed many lessons to learn through out the movie. I would like to bring forward my favorite quotes and lessons learned from it:

Don't run behind the success:
Don't run behind the success, achieve excellence first, the success will automatically come looking for you.

Creativity:
Be always creative in your answers, work & things you do which helps you become more capable of your own.

Learning is everywhere:
Learning isn't just about being inside a class room and listening to teachers but its there everywhere. You just need to grab and grow with it.

Do it with a passion:
Are you passionate about what you are doing? then its for you! You need to love what you do and that is when you can go get greater things at ease.

Never Race:
Don't ever race just because someone else doing it to achieve something on a timeline. Always try to gain some knowledge and expertise.

Say "All is well":
Probably most popular chant words of the year 2009 in India. Rancho's core mantra of chanting the words to help himself and friends to get rid of the fear. He says "This will not solve all problems but will surely give guts to face them".

Ignore others:
There are naysayers, jealous, stupid, hatred people around us. Ignore them and move on. Remember? "If you stop and throw a stone at every dog that barks, you will never reach your destination".

Take a risk:
Challenge yourself and take a risk to do something. The worst thing that will ever happen is "failure", if so, switch over.

If you did watch it too, what did you learn from it?

Source: http://nct.com.ng/Thread-What-I-Learnt-From-The-Movie-3-Idiots

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by Aphatech: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Briareos, prof800, UjSizzle
Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
God! I love that movie

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by bolt000(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
After All These Years.
Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by Aphatech: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
bolt000:
After All These Years.
it doesn't mean even if its in the next generation, the question said what did you learn from it not asking when you watched it.
Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by UjSizzle(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
pls where can I download this movie in English

(1) (Reply)

MOVIES: Marvels Agents Of SHIELD (S05E12) / Where Can I Download Korean Tv Series? / Vote Your Favorite Contestant Into The House - Starzz Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.